1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 14 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 20 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 13 hours, 14 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipe List - Phase 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Culinarian:

River Sand
    1x Crayfish
    1x Wind Shard

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream
    Weaving

Straw Hat
    NQ: Straw Hat
    HQ: ???
    Crystals: Wind Shard x2, Earth Shard x 4
    Material:
    x3 Straw

Rope Belt
    NQ: Rope Belt
    HQ: ???
    Crystals: Wind Shard x2, Earth Shard x 4
    Material:
    x4 Straw

Hemp Fent (Very good lvl 1-6 Recipie)
    NQ:12x Hemp Fent
    HQ1:16x Hemp Fent
    HQ2:20x Hemp Fent
    Crystals: Wind Shard x4
    Material:
    x1 Undied Hemp Cloth

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I got a leave to make tabards but game is lagging hardcore atm, and I gotta run to bloodshore to see what it needs.

Hempen Tabard is

Hempen front
    Hempen Back
    1 hempen yarn

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    I got a leave to make tabards but game is lagging hardcore atm, and I gotta run to bloodshore to see what it needs.

Hempen Tabard is

Hempen front
    Hempen Back
    1 hempen yarn
    Thanks Now to level weavering now to make chainmails lol >.<

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Just fished up this fella:
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2cncimh.jpg
    These are kinda hard to get as well:
    http://i33.tinypic.com/2yl1ssk.jpg

Only freshwater fish I could find so far, from Cassopeia (sp):
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2m32ogg.jpg

Not sure about recipes though, besides the sand ones.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I don't feel like copying and pasting as this stuff, so I will just give links. Enjoy.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...=CLGEqlw#gid=0

http://www.socsclan.com/recipes.php?CraftID=4

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Any input on how to make a Linen Bowstring in Beta Phase 3 yet?

Carpenter Maple Longbow
    1 Maple Branch
    2 Pieces of Maple Lumber
    1 Linen Bowstring <---- ????
    1 Circle of Sheepskin Leather
    1 Block of Animal Glue

green jellybean
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I have seen flax in people's bazaars, so linen exists, no idea what level though.

Weaving is getting really frustrating, can make a whole slew of parts but no clue what combo they go in....or the recipe needs dyed mats which I have no clue how/where to obtain.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by SonozakiShion View Post
    Any input on how to make a Linen Bowstring in Beta Phase 3 yet?

Carpenter Maple Longbow
    1 Maple Branch
    2 Pieces of Maple Lumber
    1 Linen Bowstring <---- ????
    1 Circle of Sheepskin Leather
    1 Block of Animal Glue
    That was a recipe from phase 2
    theres no gaurentee that it will work in phase 3

Little Mother
    BG Level

Haven't been able to find a Linen Bowstring in Phase 3, as it was bought from a NPC in Phase 2. The closest thing (made from Moko Grass) is Hempen Bowstring, which does NOT work.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ashley Weiss
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

Well, Moko Grassx4 is Hempen Bowstring, why doesn't someone try Flax x 4 for Linen Bowstring?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

been tried but it doesnt make it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If anyone figures out hempen tabard front pls tell. No combination of yarn+undyed cloth seems to be working.

Right now it seems like they just didn't include it lol... mean you can't make the damn chainmail >.<;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

Leveling Woodworking... and trying not to make a new thread

Level 10 Weaver -- Level 5 Culinary -- 3 Blacksmith -- 3 Leatherworking -- 1 Carpentry and Mad as...

So in order to make a new weapon for myself I have to Level Woodworking and I can't!... I've Found an easy way to level Weaving and got use to how it goes... and I'm certain I can keep leveling it, my issue is that I can't seem to break thru with Carpentry.

Weaving: Buy Hemp Cloth and make or buy Hemp Yarn -- Levels 1-5(6) Craft 1 or 2 Bolts. 6-10 Make things in last Leves. (@ least in Beta 3)
    Leatherworking:: Buy Sheep Leather -- Make Items it takes to make Boots / other things 5-10. Same difference.
    Blacksmithing:: Same as Cloth, but Bronze Nugget to Needle 1-5, Nugget to Fishhooks 6-10 or Nuggets. (But you may not have fire crystals to make nuggets) I ran out of crystals by the time I could really play.

The Guild leves are great and show you what you can make on the next batch of Levels, but.... /sigh what do I start out with?

Basically all of them have a pattern.... but the Key to leveling Carpentry is?

Am I going be buying Lauren Logs to level @ level 1? I guess my real issue is when something is above my level to make I really don't do well making it...

I am extreamly good "Easy" crafts @ Standard, Standard, Wait pattern that I've been able to do with everything, but things above my level... and Willow Logs just don't drop enough farming; 3 from 1-10 Harvesting... then Harvesting gets buggy and won't really seem to let me harvest.

On the "Hard" Crafts, I've tried Quick, Standard, Wait type patter... Quick, Wait, Quick ... and failed them horribly... Maybe 1 of 3 I get done well... what am I doing wrong?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

seems laun logs to lumber, then make masks for WW. Then can do branches to arrow shaft I guess.
    Random skill gains piss me off, I do 8 armorer leaves and get 1 skillup, then I do 2 wood and rank up twice.
    My only problem atm is getting enough shards to grind crafts.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    seems laun logs to lumber, then make masks for WW. Then can do branches to arrow shaft I guess.
    Random skill gains piss me off, I do 8 armorer leaves and get 1 skillup, then I do 2 wood and rank up twice.
    My only problem atm is getting enough shards to grind crafts.
    Aye not enough shards/crystals to do them all thats for certain... maybe 2 if you pick ones that use different shards/crystals... Wind crystals just seemed to get a lot more valuable in Beta 3.... Everything seems to use them... Weaving, Carpentry, Leatherworking... I've even seen people buying Earth shards... my goodness @ least that's a first.

I will try the Laurn Log route again... 500g per gets pretty harsh pretty fast though... and it's not an easy craft either... It's rather hard to get that one... makes Bronze Needles seem like cake walk. By far Carpentry start up seems the most insane... I haven't tried JC yet, but can't imagine it being worse.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Carpentry needs oak logs back at the NPC to become functional again. Don't worry, there was a way to level carpentry back in phase 1+2, now it's gone. Just submit feedback and complain and we'll get our means to level back.

how do you make the god damn maple pickaxe shaft? and its not maple lumber X1

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

Quote Originally Posted by Etheria View Post
    Carpentry needs oak logs back at the NPC to become functional again. Don't worry, there was a way to level carpentry back in phase 1+2, now it's gone. Just submit feedback and complain and we'll get our means to level back.
    Please do it for me once... Every time I log in now days it logs me out really quickly after... I have had this issue on and off, works for 2 days stops working for a week... Just depends on it's mood or something. Heck if they just let me buy Willow log or Laurn Lumber and level the way cloth is... You don't HAVE to make your own thread / cloth, but you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    how do you make the god damn maple pickaxe shaft? and its not maple lumber X1
    You can, but it's expensive as all get out... the only maple is thru quests...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast