1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 20 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 16 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 17 hours, 20 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Recipe List - Phase 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Anybody here have any idea what hempen fent is used in? I don't really wana level up on this if i don't have any use for fent.
    It appears as though it is only used to repair just about anything made of hemp.

SPOONY BeARD
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dakin Reyes
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I've gotten these dye bugs from farming Cactuars:
    soot-black
    red ochre
    oxblood-red
    moss-green

I noticed that whenever i try and do the Undyed Hempen Cloth craft i seem to always fail it on the OB, i was level 10 and looking at a lot of databases even the one SE put out themselfs it seems to say i should of been able to craft it pretty simply.

I seemed to be able to craft most other things pretty simply, other then the things that said "your leatherworking is not high enough for this" etc. Did anyone else notice an increase in failure of trying to craft your own cloth or was it just me sucking badly at the crafting system

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15