+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: SC2 E-Sports Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Bweigelt View Post
    Games are on right now you can watch live. For the round of 64 they are part of the games earlier for the NA audience.
    Oh so the stream is free? Learn something new every day. Sadly I try clicking the SQ live tab and it says "Currently, simultaneous connection limit has exceeded.
    Please try to access Live shows by clicking the SQ LIVE Test tab at the bottom."

Quote Originally Posted by Falaras View Post
    Oh so the stream is free? Learn something new every day. Sadly I try clicking the SQ live tab and it says "Currently, simultaneous connection limit has exceeded.
    Please try to access Live shows by clicking the SQ LIVE Test tab at the bottom."
    Do the Test one below it. It has no limit and is the same quality. There is also a restream here: http://www.livestream.com/kokujin

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Do the Test one below it. It has no limit and is the same quality. There is also a restream here: http://www.livestream.com/kokujin
    The test one couldn't be read by firefox or something like that, I'll just use the restream. Thanks.

Holy Shit fake BoxeR trying to be real BoxeR with the nuke rush

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Holy Shit fake BoxeR trying to be real BoxeR with the nuke rush
    That is a really good idea actually, to shut down the expo for at least a little bit. more range than Thors (although Thors can kill a hatchery pretty well). Probably less range than a tank but tanks need marines or turrets usually (and a different tech path)

That is a really good idea actually, to shut down the expo for at least a little bit. more range than Thors (although Thors can kill a hatchery pretty well). Probably less range than a tank but tanks need marines or turrets usually (and a different tech path)
    I think it would have killed just a normal hatch as well kind of back luck that the Zerg made his lair at his nat.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think it would have killed just a normal hatch as well kind of back luck that the Zerg made his lair at his nat.
    I want to try it at least now, I've actually never nuked in a 1v1 before. He just said pre-patch 3 nukes kill a Hatch so dunno how many it would take for a lair...lol.

Ghosts can really be awesome against Zerg but you have to have crazy unit control. Quite a few maps have good Nuke locations too. They can be really effective against harassing muta's and I think if he had transitioned into adding a few more ghosts and maybe some defensive nukes he would have had much more success.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

EPIC game 2 TLO vs Babybyebye(Sung-Ho, maybe spelled incorrectly).

TLO's thor rush vs unscouted DTs!!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fucking a

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

wtf i thought the games were 5am cst every morning. when did TLO and them play?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by altwight View Post
    wtf i thought the games were 5am cst every morning. when did TLO and them play?
    An hour ago, don't worry you didn't miss anything the games where terrible.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

they were put in vods really fast. im ready for the next live in 30min. any idea on the matchups this time?

LazyShell
    BG Level

choya vs Rain

oGsEnsnare vs Suzy

Ace vs NEXKYumer (ChRh)

HongUnPrime vs Kyrix

HopeTorture (Rainbow) vs FlintZenith

For reference, by far the best way to keep up with all the events and who's playing (for both SC2 and for BW), is to frequently check out the calendar at the top right corner of teamliquid.net. You can expand on it by clicking an event (or pretty much anything else on the calendar) to see how long until the event, the event time in a handful of timezones, and usually some more details about it including who's playing.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

not really excited to see any of them play cept maybe ensnare

A. Body
    BG Level

shit, now i wanna buy the blizzcon stream too...

BG Level

An hour ago, don't worry you didn't miss anything the games where terrible.
    wat

Game 2 was pretty exciting, only game I was literally on the edge of my seat anticipating who would win.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    wat

Game 2 was pretty exciting, only game I was literally on the edge of my seat anticipating who would win.
    Game 2 was exciting and showed some good decision making but really for two players this good to just Thor rush -> 4 gate rush and play a totally one sided macro game was silly.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    shit, now i wanna buy the blizzcon stream too...
    I think the stream may be free if it's like last year, tournaments should be streamed for free.

BG Level

Game 2 was exciting and showed some good decision making but really for two players this good to just Thor rush -> 4 gate rush and play a totally one sided macro game was silly.
    Well, tbh I wasn't that impressed with the games in terms of decision making and strategy. The things these high level players did weren't all that cool.. the Thor rush was strong, and certainly is a good play but.. come on TLO u mad bettr than that. And the pylon warp past the rocks. That game left a bad taste in my mouth.

Game 1 looked to be cool with TLO getiing 250mm strike cannons, but it was just so ordinary... both made armies, attacked, and the game was over after that. No small skirmishes, no epic harass(although there were drops, but they were boring), it was like a damn gold-platinum game I was watching.

I don't know.. I like TLO and I was pulling for him but he hasn't wowed me with anything but his ladder/showmatch stuff. Like that recent zerg game he had against Nestea(I think is his name?), that shit rocked.

I like games that last a while; TLO usually delivers so I think it's that damn real foreigner's fault for those games sucking!