An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Wouldn't I only need hat and body anyways? Feet for nukes maybe...

Banned.

BG Level

And legs.

Hands not useful for M.defense anymore?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

HQ Coral bangles better if you can get them.

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It's possible to cap MDT without them (see Thorny's build), which would favor AF2.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Depending on what HQ pieces you can obtain, you can switch out the Relic hands for something equal in use. That said, hands can dual function as an Enhancing piece if the MND from AF legs don't help (Or just get rid of Colossus/Enhancing torque).

Edit: Now that I look at it, HQ Coral Visor/Body/Leg/Feet/Hands + Sash + Ring/Earring should allow for Lamia Mantle, which triumphs over Duelist's Gloves.

Hands also have 4 INT on them, 5 on HQ. INT reduces damage from any straight nuke(but not tp moves).. pretty sure there are no better swaps.

Banned.

BG Level

Int should affect most magical ws too, no?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post
    I'm sorry, but what?
    Majority of time when casting stoneskin you aren't getting beat on.. you at least have shadows up or don't have hate. Don't see how it's such and outlandish switch...

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    city shells are gimps out to make money for themselves, give them a mil and they'll sell you it and tell their members you were point leader, or buy from good shells' cop runs
    Or I know this is so strange but people actual rotate zones and do the cities so others can get AF, not everyone is capped out in this game.

stoneskin is the longest spell you'll cast while soloing(by a fair margin), meaning it's the biggest opportunity to get reamed, don't see the point in taking 1 sec off of what's already a 20 second recast at the risk of losing terra's safety net

Or I know this is so strange but people actual rotate zones and do the cities so others can get AF, not everyone is capped out in this game.
    It's not surprising a shell that needs perfect defense to zerg kirin and wipes to cuelebre with 4 people can't handle cities. The rest of us can, and shit fucking rains. You'd have to be trying to not cap on city AF in ~2 months.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    stoneskin is the longest spell you'll cast while soloing(by a fair margin), meaning it's the biggest opportunity to get reamed, don't see the point in taking 1 sec off of what's already a 20 second recast at the risk of losing terra's safety net
    At which point you will be interrupted anyway and having to recast it again? Fastcast/haste is always good for recast on stoneskin when its needed.. Get a reign grip and a mnd earring(which should have for potency anyway) if the terra staff is such a big issue to keep on, then you get haste belt.

It's not surprising a shell that needs perfect defense to zerg kirin and wipes to cuelebre with 4 people can't handle cities. The rest of us can, and shit fucking rains. You'd have to be trying to not cap on city AF in ~2 months.
    Perfect defense is only a saftey net, we don't *need* it. You even said yourself in the other thread you have had losses, well we haven't and its just there for safety. Yeah, it does rain AF sometimes and other times it doesn't', don't pretend like every AF drops all the time, sometimes shit is rare.

So, let me get this straight. You are saying you have a 100% success rate zerging kirin with 8-9 players.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

That is correct.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    At which point you will be interrupted anyway and having to recast it again?
    Aquaviel.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    San Solara
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Aquaviel.
    You can't post logic here, this is Blu country!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

If ya want city af do cop zones, only reason to put people through the pain of citys is for access to northlands or relic upgrades.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Aquaviel.
    Then like I said, get MND earrings + reign grip which should have already.

You can't post logic here, this is Blu country!
    Trying too hard, that makes no sense.

If ya want city af do cop zones, only reason to put people through the pain of citys is for access to northlands or relic upgrades.
    Cities are a better payout generally, they aren't that bad.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    The point of using E.staff during SS is to possibly save your cast from being interrupted due to the mob not breaking the old SS.
    am I being whooshed here or are you unaware you can't cast SS over SS. Unless we are all perfect robots and always click off SS at precisely the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Perfect defense is only a saftey net, we don't *need* it. You even said yourself in the other thread you have had losses, well we haven't and its just there for safety.
    Losses with 8-9, playing with minimum. They were my own pops, I didn't ask linkshell members to risk it, I was just playing around with what the minimum players/2hs we could get away with. With 12 and the setup listed, it's a sure win with far less 2hs used and the ability to do 3 back to back.

Sure, everyone could bring a perfect defense for each party and do double SV with bene ready for every Kirin.. but then you wouldn't ever learn if it's doable with less than 20.

Yeah, it does rain AF sometimes and other times it doesn't', don't pretend like every AF drops all the time, sometimes shit is rare.
    City AF is rare, heard it here first folks. A full clear(doable with 10-12 btw..), will result in 20-24 AF pieces. That's an average of ~1.2 per piece, it's not very hard to cap on any of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast