BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

For agressor up.
    Iretorque+1 and earrings should alternate between vamp and fenrir's if you have the invo space.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Holy hell, nice gear Maz o.o

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    My SAM:
    No Justice, No Peace

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Thanks Dooom, I forgot I had swapped mantles. How's this?

Quote Originally Posted by Humblejoe View Post
    Holy hell, nice gear Maz o.o
    Ty Joe ^^

Banned.

BG Level

Your rings and earrings are on wrong.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I should have lotted that Mantle for my dnc... Ahh well, many more Lieje to come anyway.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    4 horns short so let's just pretend that weapon's finished.
    Ok, but it's not a very good weapon even when it is finished. Might as well just get a vermeil instead.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Mercilessturtle View Post
    Ok, but it's not a very good weapon even when it is finished. Might as well just get a vermeil instead.
    lol

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

For anything that WAR is generally used for...

Eh, why bother. You're a moron, can't change a tiger's stripes with one post, etc.

(Just realizing I had this reply typed in for a day and a half..about time I hit enter, eh?)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Boy you sure put the constructive in "constructive criticism".
    Wanna post something that's not useless now?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/godsmacky/RDM.png
    1.Idle
    2.Nuke
    3.Enfeeb
    Probably more suitable for random fail. Literally got this from 40-78 in the course of 2 days, by opening keys for a couple Abyssea runs, so I know nothing about the job...

Notes: Working on Ele and Enfeeb torque, INT and MND rings, INT and MND earrings, moldy, all that fun stuff, have about 3mil of stuff that is waiting to sell on AH so that shouldn't be a problem, I also have a pseudo haste build to cut down timers on refresh and haste. More just curious about what obvious upgrades, and minor side upgrades. Once I finish capping skills (gogo besieged) I should hopefully be a little more better.

Also: What merits should I be looking at? I am assuming I will just use this for soloing if that makes a difference. Try not to rip me apart to much.

Banned.

BG Level

Holy fucking terrible. +28 mnd? Seriously? Nuking in beak? Where are the rest of your sets? /blm?

wat is this i dont even

Did you seriously just post 3 sets that have 2 items different per set, and even those 2 items are horrifically wrong?

Are you looking to get utterly annihilated?

I'd suggest just posting a "What's some good AH setups for enfeeb/idle/nuke/resting for Rdm" in the Random question thread. Rather than cover yourself with ketchup and jump in with the sharks.

Jesus.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Rip it apart, I said I was nuking in Beak because I was waiting to buy Ele torque, unless there is something better? I am /blm because I have been running around to cities and wanted warp. I have /WHM and /SCH leveled as well. I would rather be completely slammed here, and actually get it right, then to do something wrong in game. I have no intentions of using my RDM any time soon, because I realize there is a massive amount of work that needs to be done. I came for actual criticize, rather then told to go jump in with sharks.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

mp earrings/rings in a nuking set oh lawd, that's one giant mess.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I specifically said I was just waiting on AH stuff to sell so I could buy INT and MND earrings/rings... I realize its a giant fucking mess but at least read, I am not that stupid.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

So what are you looking for then if you know it all already. Get a HQ wind staff, cheap int rings/moldy/int earring until you can afford the more expensive ones. Bugard strap+1 instead of staff strap, cheap philomath stole for neck. A lot more mnd for that enfeeble set for para/slow. Soloing i'd recommend bio3 5/5 and slow2 5/5.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Thank you, exactly what I was looking for. For nuking what would be better, elemental torque or that INT4 Elemental4? Can't afford the +1 probably ever. My manteel just sold so I bought a Communion Earring, just waiting on Aqua Rings and Snow Rings. Would a Enfeebling Earring or another Communion Earring be better? Just trying to be able to run around whitegate without being embarrassed.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Depends on the mob, but generally for most things now you really don't need to overload on elemental magic. I would go with the legementon medallion. Get a errant body for mnd based enfeebles, get mnd rings like aqua ring/omega ring/w/e with mnd that you can afford. Neck peice there is morgana's choker, gnole torque etc for MND, hell even a justice badge would do better than beak. Reign grip also for mnd based enfeeble. For other enfeebles I would stick with the macc/enfeeble skill. This is all assuming you have capped skills as you said you were working on them, don't bring that RDM with horrible skill levels to real events or you jeopardizing your team. Work towards AF2 if you have a dyna ls or buy them. Feet are ok for nukes, body/head are a must, hands for enhancing. Get an enhancing set, af2 hands + af1 legs + subligar quest body + enhancing torque, whatever gets you to 300 skill.

Also work on getting a stoneskin build going, check wiki for the formula and base your gear off that. Can put haste, -pdt/fast cast etc once you reach the mnd necessary for cap SS.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesio View Post
    Thank you, exactly what I was looking for. For nuking what would be better, elemental torque or that INT4 Elemental4? Can't afford the +1 probably ever. My manteel just sold so I bought a Communion Earring, just waiting on Aqua Rings and Snow Rings. Would a Enfeebling Earring or another Communion Earring be better? Just trying to be able to run around whitegate without being embarrassed.
    I've never used a enfeebling earring, not really necessary imo. Better to spend your gil on improving your other sets as well, if you can afford all the other recommended things I posted then go for enhancing the potency build for mnd enfeeble based.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast