1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 18 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 6 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 3 hours, 18 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    Wouldn't you're free "month" just last until September 1st before you're billed?
    That wouldn't be a free trial then, would it? I assumed that's how a normal non-trial ID would work. But really, I haven't played XI in forever so I don't remember how it works exactly. You could be right.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Zounder View Post
    EDIT: I'm not totally sure how billing works, but if you get billed on the 1st of every month, then buying XI now will result in your first bill coming on Oct. 1st, meaning you will not get the shoes on CE Launch. Just a heads up.This obviously doesn't go for those re-activating, unless a free trial somehow comes with that.
    Well SE does make a fee based on the days after a free 30 day trial towards the 1st of a new month. So I assume they would just use that to see that the account is out of free trial. Though assuming and SE rarely go together, I would find it odd that they didn't make a notice for this new "bonanza cash cow" sooner if it weren't the case.

"Sixis Phoenix" Hell yeah!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dense Fever
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dense Bahamut...

>_______>

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

River Phoenix ftw!

punjhab40

TURTLE~!

Vuitton

For non-free trial accounts if you subscribe at the end of the month say like on the 20th, you get charged for the month, and then you get charged again 10 days later for the next month. I remember being double billed like this before when reactivating. Not sure if it was ever fixed it?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I want these shoes but I've no way of getting them because my inactive FFXI account is NA version and it surely won't link to the EU SE account I'll be using for XIV. For some reason they banned the 14 day EU free trial I played last year. I guess they do that to all trial accounts that don't subscribe. Strange marketing tactic but I know bots were abusing that trial, which is why it's no longer available.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Dense View Post
    Dense Bahamut...

>_______>

Taliesin Bahamut!

COM' ON BRO! DAT IZ KEWL!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What does the JP site say for perks, and will it apply to people paying with WebMoney, since us importers have no other choice on how to pay now?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I cannot wait to see how many players who can't spell their FFXI server name complain about not getting the shoes.

Saw someone with surname "Bahumut" in B3 a few days ago.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I saw the surname Panties. First name: Wet.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Uldum

quick question, what about multiple playonline ID's on same square account? would they all have the in game boots?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by drayno View Post
    quick question, what about multiple playonline ID's on same square account? would they all have the in game boots?
    Boots are for FFXIV characters, not FFXI.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I don't think you can register several copies of Final Fantasy XIV on the same Square Enix account, can you? I mean, how would it know which "account" you wish to log in to then?

All characters tied to your account would get the boots as long as they're created while FFXI is active, though.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Uldum

I think I was a little too vague, I have two ffxi accounts, mine and a friends who quit, he wants to play 14 XIV and wants the boots too, would he still get them or should he create a whole new ffxi account for them.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Question.... If I were to buy a digital copy of XI before... lets say, September 18th, (Quit XI in 09 and sold account) would I be able to register and create a new player, and then have it linked to my future FFXIV account; thus allowing me to 100% get the shoes on the 22nd? XI doesn't force you into a free trial now, does it? Oh, and I've seen someone say if you're getting the shoes you must also NOT allow your September 22nd FFXIV account to be on free trail; so basically skip out on it? That must be wrong yeah? Any info would be greatly appreciated. :3

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

They don't bill during the first 30 days so you're effectively forced into trial, unless your account was made before August 22nd, you're pretty much fucked.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Or you wait until you're billed before you create your XIV character.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Well I guess if you made your new FFXI account today, it'd be only a 8 days delay but how many people will wait 2, 3 weeks for a pair of sandals.