1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 10 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -1 hours, -4 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Upgraded to GenbuPT-3.5
    BG Level

Perks for FINAL FANTASY XI Players!

HAY GUYZ ITS GENBU!!!111

Perks for FINAL FANTASY XI Players!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Thulius Deorum
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

... a significant discount on their FINAL FANTASY XI monthly service fees ...
    I'll wait and see how significant that discount is, but I'll be playing XIV regardless and this may just be enough to lure me back in.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

No need to wait. They already said it brings your FFXI base monthly fee down to $7/month.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Of course when my character is gone forever I find this out. So now I can't get the item or name Doubt my name will be taken but I hope the item isn't so great as to make me regret my decision.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    ....but I hope the item isn't so great as to make me regret my decision.

Increased movement speed booties. !

BG Level

That ruined my day. Strider Boots seem better then the items you get for buying the game and FFXIII codes.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Thulius Deorum
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    No need to wait. They already said it brings your FFXI base monthly fee down to $7/month.
    Ah, didn't realize the link button lead to an entirely different page. That's a pretty tempting offer, especially with those boots... But I think I can resist.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Unless the item is super sweet you could always just buy the FFXIV pack super cheap on Steam and then get the item & pick your new name there. Problem solved! (unless there was a must-register before date that I didn't notice on the site).

BG Level

Says you can't be in the free trial for FFXI. Unfortunately you are forced into the free trial haha. Trying to think, if I rebuy FFXI right now, I can get in just before the release date. But dammit, do I really want to spend all that money just for some strider boots at level 1? Seems utterly amazing compared to FFXI armor. But I'm not sure what type of stats this game will have.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm assuming that this stacks with the Collectors Edition bonus? I have an old Tiamat watching mule that I can reactivate just to take advantage of these boots and then trash after I get them.

So can I just activate my old FFXI account for 1 month and get the boots? Once I get the boots I can de-activate the account?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

^ this, exactly what I waned to know

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sure, but if you ever want them on another character you need to have the account activated again.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I wonder if you HAVE to take the server name as your last name. I don't want Caitsith as a last name >.>

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Dagren View Post
    I wonder if you HAVE to take the server name as your last name. I don't want Caitsith as a last name >.>
    I don't think you do. Seems you will have the chance to change the name after the crossover. Link to info

More details from Eorzeapedia

http://www.eorzeapedia.com/2010/08/1...l-fantasy-xiv/

Subscription
    If a person has both Final Fantasy XI and Final Fantasy XIV accounts linked to their Square Enix Account, the fee for FFXI will be discounted from $12.95 to $7.00 per month.
    The discount applies to one FFXI account for each FFXIV account. For example, if you have two FFXI accounts and 3 FFXIV accounts, you will receive two of the discounts. This offer will remain in effect until January 2011.

In-Game Item
    Players that have an active Final Fantasy XI account will start their adventures in Eorzea with the special in game item: * I did not post the pic that Eorzeapedia has here but pointy Geppetto speed shoes. *

All playable characters created on the Final Fantasy XIV account will start the game with the shoes in their inventory. Note that you need to have an active Final Fantasy account linked to your Square Enix Account in order to obtain the Hermes’ Shoes.

Name Transfer
    A character name used from the linked Final Fantasy XI account can be transferred to Final Fantasy XIV. Note that like the in-game item, the FFXI account must be active and have a character made.

Names will transfer into FFXIV as such: [Character Name] [FFXI World Name]ex. Fusionex on Carbuncle for FFXI would turn into “Fusionex Carbuncle” in FFXIV

If I have to take the server name, mine would be... Ulmega Bahamut. I don't hate it, actually.

Time to find my FFXI discs so I can install POL. Anything to avoid updates and expansions is welcome.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I want a coupon to transfer my FF11 character to an EU account...

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Of course when my character is gone forever I find this out. So now I can't get the item or name Doubt my name will be taken but I hope the item isn't so great as to make me regret my decision.
    Me too, I just deleted my characters like 2 months ago

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Ugh.. fucking movement speed boots for this? =/ It sucks for all the people who won't be able to get them.

How do people even go about contacting SE? I can't even find a simple support email on their site or anything. I'm going to need their help (lol at that thought) if I hope to get my POL ID linked to my SE account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast