FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I've gotta figure out how to set MP3s and whatnot as cell phone ringers. I want the FFVII fanfare as my ringtone.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Tossup between 6 and 8 for me. Although the NES fanfares are nostalgic as well.

Also Rata, what format does your phone take for ringtones? Since I'm sure there's a converter out there somewhere..

Definitely XII's, was a nice spin on it, otherwise I for sure

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

i liked 8s because it felt like a celebration after u won lol..
    X-2 too cos its got that cool cruising in ftw vibe.

I liked Crisis Core's Fanfare too.. mainly because they added the bassline to FF7s version

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

FF9 the best!

For those looking to crop MP3s into ringtones, google a program called Audacity. Should give you the means to edit a music file. From there, the process of getting it to your phone can vary based on your provider, but in my case, I can just email an MP3 to my phone number @vzwpics.com or something and it'll come as a text message I can apply to whatever. Just kinda hate how the sound quality on my phone sucks, so catchy tunes don't sound as good.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

FFVII, hands down. Had it as a ringtone long before that dude in Advent Children came along.

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    FFVII's by far.
    ­

ff7's victory music is enough alone to evoke deep reminiscence on "the good ol' days" in my life lol

alsohawks

ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    For those looking to crop MP3s into ringtones, google a program called Audacity. Should give you the means to edit a music file. From there, the process of getting it to your phone can vary based on your provider, but in my case, I can just email an MP3 to my phone number @vzwpics.com or something and it'll come as a text message I can apply to whatever. Just kinda hate how the sound quality on my phone sucks, so catchy tunes don't sound as good.
    http://makeyourown.mobile17.com/ringtones/ this site will also let you do that, can upload an mp3 and choose which part of the song you want (up to 40 seconds) and have it sent to you in a variety of ways. Free last I checked as well.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    FFVII's by far. I used to leave it running when I had to do chores like the dishes or vacuuming. I can still see Barrett's glare looming at me from the middle of the screen.

...That damned glare...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...rrettGlare.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUOyRbCj5mY , but there's a reason for it. Listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMFCM...eature=related first.

Distant Worlds II does a full symphony version of "Dancing Mad" (You know, the Kefka battle from FFVI.)

There's a brief moment of silence as the CD changes tracks at the end of EPIC END BOSS MUSIC, KEFKA HAS BEEN DEFEATED...and...

Cue the victory theme.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

prefer FFIX