1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 9 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 14 hours, 50 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 2 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 7 hours, 50 minutes
Closed Thread
    New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Jecht Server LS looking for BG members to Roll with!

As title says com'on out and play with us!

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/915...hlsbetalol.png

:D

/tell Northern Lights for a pearl, I will pass pearl asap!

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Giving the OP an opportunity to edit this into something that resembles a proper LS recruitment thread, and encouraging them(and others) to not make such awful LS names once retail is released.

Keep the snide off-topic bullshit out, the rules here are the same as FFXI Cross-Server.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Giving the OP an opportunity to edit this into something that resembles a proper LS recruitment thread, and encouraging them(and others) to not make such awful LS names once retail is released.

Keep the snide off-topic bullshit out, the rules here are the same as FFXI Cross-Server.
    Seriously....? umad? i am asking for a couple people to join up and play for fun in BETA.... not making a real LS forever and ever.

Whatever i see this really got your panties in a knot so you can delete post its not a big deal.

User was infracted for this post.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

That response doesn't give a need for a 2nd chance