Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

[Fenrir>Remora>Kujata>Valefor] Camalus/Fyemih BC

Howdy Folks. A player by the name of Camalus has recently applied to our linkshell, listing Fenrir as his OG server, with a slew of other servers he has transferred to. He has provided a list of linkshells he was with on each server, as well as his name from said server. If anyone can provide any information regarding the player in question, I would appreciate it greatly!

Original Server (Fenrir 6 years) Name before transfer (Fyemih)
    2nd Server (Remora 3months) LS Exodus (Name at time Fyemih)
    3rd Server (Kujata 3months) LS Fragment (Name becomes Camalus)
    4th Server (Valefor 3months) LS EmpressShields (Camalus)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanmyth View Post
    Howdy Folks. A player by the name of Camalus has recently applied to our linkshell, listing Fenrir as his OG server, with a slew of other servers he has transferred to. He has provided a list of linkshells he was with on each server, as well as his name from said server. If anyone can provide any information regarding the player in question, I would appreciate it greatly!

Original Server (Fenrir 6 years) Name before transfer (Fyemih)
    2nd Server (Remora 3months) LS Exodus (Name at time Fyemih)
    3rd Server (Kujata 3months) LS Fragment (Name becomes Camalus)
    4th Server (Valefor 3months) LS EmpressShields (Camalus)
    Linkshell he was in on Valefor was Fragment when he 1st transferred here. The linkshell itself was questionable but As for camalus himself he seemed to be a smart player and a generally nice person to have around. Id pick em up

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I was in EmpressShields with him on Valefor, he was a nice guy when he was around. Only showed up to about 3 things that I can think of his whole time in the LS. If you want a fulltime relic MNK, he is probably a good pickup. If you aren't going to let him come MNK then he'll probably just stop showing up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SirJimmyChang View Post
    I was in EmpressShields with him on Valefor, he was a nice guy when he was around. Only showed up to about 3 things that I can think of his whole time in the LS. If you want a fulltime relic MNK, he is probably a good pickup. If you aren't going to let him come MNK then he'll probably just stop showing up.
    pretty much this.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'm surprised he didn't apply after he had finished his new set of incoming relic trials, seeing as how he'd probably be spending most, if not all his time doing them.

Anyway, nice enough guy and obviously knows his MNK inside out and is geared well/doesn't wear stupid shit. Will probably point out stupid gear choices people make. The only issue of concern would be whether his retarded friend Dillinger still has access to his account and plays his character while pretending to be him to get more shit done for him.

Camalus

Thanks all for the positive remarks ^^ and Dillenger never had access to my account. Lyshell was and is the only friend I trust enough to use my account.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ive never heard anything about him from fragment members i did talk with to even see this as being fact ^

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

It is a fact, I'm glad you like to play down what I was saying when you were no where around it. You have no clue what went on in ES because we never would have taken you as a member.

FACT - He applied, was accepted, then got on vent saying how he wanted to come to every HNM camp as a MNK. When we tried to explain to him that MNK wasn't efficient for every HNM he resorted to saying how he "classes up the linkshell" with such a well geared MNK and wanted to show it off. He is arrogant, some people took offense to that because he kep going on and on and on about MNK.

FACT - He simply ignored being asked to come as other jobs only to show up as MNK.

FACT - I only saw him at 3 ls events even though I attended 80%+ of camps and events.

FACT - He just stopped showing up to everything after only a few days.

Yes I did say he would be a good add to the linkshell that was doing the BG check if you let him come MNK to everything. He didn't ninja anything or grief people, but it is my belief if we had sucked his mnk e-peen that he wouldn't have stopped showing up. So take that for what its worth.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I've been in Exodus for 3 years and don't remember anyone with that name being in the LS.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It is a fact, I'm glad you like to play down what I was saying when you were no where around it. You have no clue what went on in ES because we never would have taken you as a member.
    In fact we rejected his app within hours of it being posted.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

FACT - He applied, was accepted, then got on vent saying how he wanted to come to every HNM camp as a MNK. When we tried to explain to him that MNK wasn't efficient for every HNM he resorted to saying how he "classes up the linkshell" with such a well geared MNK and wanted to show it off. He is arrogant, some people took offense to that because he kep going on and on and on about MNK.

FACT - He simply ignored being asked to come as other jobs only to show up as MNK.

FACT - I only saw him at 3 ls events even though I attended 80%+ of camps and events.

FACT - He just stopped showing up to everything after only a few days.

Yes I did say he would be a good add to the linkshell that was doing the BG check if you let him come MNK to everything. He didn't ninja anything or grief people, but it is my belief if we had sucked his mnk e-peen that he wouldn't have stopped showing up. So take that for what its worth.
    Ive never known him to be arrogant at all. And fyi i dont have to be inside a linkshell to know what goes on, and the fact you would 'never take me' doesnt apply to this topic. You guys didnt take me because of someone your linkshell swore by and now hes sitting with vadai. gg, your pro. Cama has been on valefor since fragment which was almost 2 years ago, and everyone who knew him + my own experiences with him doesnt even match what you are saying. Take that for what its worth my friend.

Eeek. Didn't mean to bring up all this bad blood folks. ><;;

Thank you all for your insights, we greatly appreciate the information, and based upon what we have so far, I'm fairly certain we can make a judgment. In the interest of stopping a argument before it gets out of hand, requesting a lock please. Thanks again folks.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Closed per completion.