+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

4 Year Old boy gets Herpes after putting a used condom in his mouth

Poor kid. He thought it was a balloon.

I now know that I as a person am fucked up. I laughed when I seen the title..... fucking internet man.

Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I now know that I as a person am fucked up. I laughed when I seen the title..... fucking internet man.
    Guilty

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Such fail news stations.. I laughed when "ROOM WASN'T CLEANED" showed up on the screen as they said it. So stupid.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

So of course they've gotta plaster it all over the net. Fucking kid will never get over it. He'll hang himself in high school from all the teases. That shit will never go away.

Hate to kill the sensationalism of the story, but what she described isn't herpes, it's canker sores which are not herpes (but do look similar). Cankers aren't contagious and only manifest on the inside of the mouth while herpes is very contagious and only manifest on the outside of the mouth.

Cankers usually appear from agitation to the mouths lining or an allergic reaction to something you've had in your mouth (toothpaste is really bad at this), and I imagine she cleaned the hell out of his mouth with God knows how many chemicals so likely he's having a severe canker outbreak due to the lining being severely irritated/allergic reaction.

He's probably OK on STD's in the end. Hotel looked a little out of the crack whore price range. I'd be much more worried if it was a horrible 10 room roach motel that's $10 a night lol. Still though mfer better get a full STD panel and pray lots for a few days. ><

I smell lawsuit, but they better do their damn research a little better before trying to smack the hotel down! Claiming a kid got herpes from a condom when he's showing cankers isn't a good start to your case. Then they have to prove (like so far beyond reasonable it's sad really) that the condom wasn't put there by them or someone they let in the room, then they have to prove it was used and that it had semen in it, and that the kid was tested for STD's prior and had none (likely impossible to prove unless they had a STD panel a week before staying there). I have a hard time buying they slept in the bed all night and didn't notice a used condom in there lol. If they are lucky they will get a few grand to stfu, but then again the hotel is sold now so image doesn't really matter too much I guess.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Well I hope its canker sores; having herpes would be bad enough if you weren't 4 years of age. At any rate, they could totally sue the hotel and win, and they should. They didn't clean a condom out of a room, that can be extremely hazardous.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Wish i had a tasty balloon.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So what ever happened to that thing parents told their kids? "Don't put strange things in your mouth." So where was his mother/father.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Condom, war zone,etc.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    So what ever happened to that thing parents told their kids? "Don't put strange things in your mouth." So where was his mother/father.
    ^This

I mean if your staying at a hotel and the kid is four who would leave a child that age alone in a place like that?? Although I have to say...I laughed so hard when I read the title lol. Guess I shouldn't troll BG in my Money and Banking class;;

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

lol made my day, nothing can ruin it.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

I bet herpes would.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Wow that's terrible, poor kid.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

He thought it was a balloon, which wouldn't really make it a "strange thing." I remember a time in my childhood where I thought a condom was a balloon.

I hope for the kid's sake they are just canker sores and not herpes. Also she said he broke out within like 24 hours. I mean, I've never had an STD and don't know much about them but would herpes pop up that fast?

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Hope it's not really herpes, that's just awful.

Agree with the parents comment too, where the fuck were they when their child was putting a condom in his mouth.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
    He thought it was a balloon, which wouldn't really make it a "strange thing." I remember a time in my childhood where I thought a condom was a balloon.
    I mean but if your child was in a hotel and said "Look mommy a cream filled balloon"....? Do I need to say more lol

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Realistically, kids can't have a parent on hand staring them down every minute of every day. At 4, you are just starting to trust your kid to not eat trash. Probably took the kid about 30 seconds to pick up the condom and put it in his mouth.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I like how last time a kid put a condom in his mouth and it made news, I said that and everyone got pissed.

I know parents can't watch their kids 100% of the time, but in a place like a hotel where anything from the previous person could be left behind, I'd be more watchful.

Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title.
    -____-

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Realistically, kids can't have a parent on hand staring them down every minute of every day. At 4, you are just starting to trust your kid to not eat trash. Probably took the kid about 30 seconds to pick up the condom and put it in his mouth.
    Finally common sense in this thread. Thank you.

I can understand the need to put blame on parents. It sure as hell can't be a 4 years old fault. But there are things in life that are called accidents. Yup, that happens too.