Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level

I should really level bard again. I feel so bad only having 2 jobs (unless 75 cor counts, with relic hat, luzaf's ring, and a half assed qd set being about all the gear i have for it), one of which i almost never play =/

The fail part is having COR 75.

Banned.

BG Level

I'd have leveled it to 80, but i never use it, so i didn't really care to. I'll get around to it eventually.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    Maybe it was going a bit far to say decent, but most players have in excess of 6-8 jobs nowadays. I'd be interested in seeing the % of the playerbase that has maat's cap.. because I think it's broken 10 now.
    Well, to be fair, that doesnt say much. A lot of people burned jobs up just to get maats cap. Doesnt mean they really care about all those jobs or care to gear them.

Yea, but if you don't care to gear jobs you have then why do you care to optimize your home point? I know my storage gets a hell of a lot of use :/

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Yea, but if you don't care to gear jobs you have then why do you care to optimize your home point? I know my storage gets a hell of a lot of use :/
    I stick the jobs I don't use often in storage. RDM/SCH are in my Mog House; SMN/WHM/BRD are in my Mog Locker; and BLM/BST/Misc. items are in my Satchel. I rarely use PLD, DRG, or COR so I keep most of their rare/ex gear in storage, with the rest of it muled off.

Trying to keep jobs that share a large amount of gear in the same place really helps. A good friend of mine used to organize his mog house/safe oddly, he would put Weapons/Accessories in Mog House, Visible equip in mog locker, and job-specific gear in storage.

Banned.

BG Level

Because plenty of people have jobs that they never play.

If you don't have a third character that auto follows you everywhere with all the gear/meds you need, you fail.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

I had a second character that served as a mule I always kept alt tabbed ;x

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Also fail if you don't have a bot that stuns automatically for you, or farms KS/BS for you while asleep or does magian trials for you while asleep or.. what? You are playing the game yourself? Automatic fail!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Also fail if you don't have a bot that stuns automatically for you, or farms KS/BS for you while asleep or does magian trials for you while asleep or.. what? You are playing the game yourself? Automatic fail!
    OK Pchan.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

GET YOUR MOPS IN ABYSSEA

is kampf's gear still wut inspiring?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/...719_211614.jpg

Though the true fail was 2hring when my wyvern only had about 50 HP left and dying next hit

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

http://i37.tinypic.com/2v3q0jt.jpg
    Bored sitting around at a lonely unclaimed fafnir. Switch windows for a sec to browse BG and bam draw in + spikeflail.

aduidarnenye

Fail is trying to connect to the Chat Support to retrieve my password (which I forget on a regular basis), sitting and waiting for an hour, only to be told that my Canadian ISP defaults to the EU chat support and that I have to switch and go to the US chat support.

Quote Originally Posted by SaviorSelf View Post
    If you don't have a third character that auto follows you everywhere with all the gear/meds you need, you fail.
    a "!" appears over StevenW's head!

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    You sure seem mad. Not seeing how doing magian trials yourself makes you a better player, sorry? Stunning manually means you have a good connection, nothing about player ability. Also not seeing how killing trash mobs while AFK has a notable effect on anyone.. so I guess you're just jealous? I bot, deal with it. I have alarms if a GM loads, sends me a tell, or pops up the dialogue.. sorry, nothing you can do about it.

Please, just go back to circle-jerking in BoTD and telling yourselves you don't suck based on outdamaging abyssea pickups.

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Killing EPs are hard brah~

For a BLU, LOL!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast