1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 4 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 3 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 6 hours, 4 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

[SARONIA] PREMONITION Gaming (Event Horizon LS Bismarck FFXI) recruiting hard core

We'll be remaining on SARGATANAS for ARR 2.0 launch.

We were Event Horizon LS on Bismarck. We were a very successful Sky/Sea/ground HNMs/Limbus/Salvage linkshell. We are recruiting hard core players to add to our competitive, successful team. Our officers have many years of experience being competitive in numerous games. We have a strong history.

What we're looking for in our FFXIV players.......

**Active Player - We need people who will play enough to be considered active on the game and up for anything during our leveling and crafting explorations. Be ready to hit the ground running when end game is upon us as well. We're looking to be extremely comptetive and will stop at nothing to be the best of the best. First and foremost we want to have fun!

**Mature -- We will only recruit those players over the age of 18. We require you to be mature and respectful to other members of the team.

**Responsible - We seek people who are responsible and reliable. If we give you a spot on the roster then please give us the time that you have promised to us. We must be able to count on you to be there without fail and to adhere to our schedule.

**Competent - It doesn't matter if you don't have any experience in FFXI or even in FFXIV beta. But you need to be the type of player who has experience in previous MMOs and at least understands that to be competitive you must have the desire to play your class to its maximum potential. We want you to be active on forums and willing to help others become better than they already are. Just be someone who never stops at being better and always strives for the little bit more. As FFXIV evolves into the game it will become you must also be willing to evolve and grow with us.

**Motivated - We require motivated individuals who are not afraid to get things done. We are not looking for players who need to have their hands held to achieve anything. Be a go-getter and be passionate about your successes and the success of the company/linkshell!

If this sounds like you and you would like to be a part of something great, please post a new application in the FFXIV recruitment section.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

We're opening recruitment for dedicated crafters as well. You must be focused on your craft more than combat. We'll provide you with everything we can to help you level your craft.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Hi Moonpie, this is Pearson. I'm really happy to see you around. I enjoyed my time with EH and wish you the best of luck in FFXIV. Tell everyone else I said hi.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeon View Post
    Hi Moonpie, this is Pearson. I'm really happy to see you around. I enjoyed my time with EH and wish you the best of luck in FFXIV. Tell everyone else I said hi.
    Hey Pearson! Thanks! I'm glad to see some old friends too. It's making me super nostalgic and super happy to play a FF game again!

I was glad to have you as a member of EH way back when. I wish you the best of luck with Tribe in FFXIV!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Update - we chose Figaro server

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Roster is building! Come check us out. Fill out an app. You know you wanna be ready for CE release!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Premonition Gaming has chosen Saronia server for release.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

We're still recruiting but hurry and apply! Roster is filling up fast

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

We only have very few spots left but we have grown into a big linkshell since release. Come join us!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

We have a couple select spots open on the roster. Come be part of the best =)

It's been a while so I'll bump this for moonie! We're still looking for any exceptiopnal individuals on combat classes and for crafter/gatherers in general I believe!

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

active

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Recruiting highly competitive players for ARR launch. Check us out at http://www.premogaming.com

hi moonpie / ventus, been awhile

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Hey Sackings!

Bump for dedicated and competitive players for launch ^^

Hey Sackings, get your butt on Sarg and play with us next weekend bud!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Still looking for more great players

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Bumpity bump.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Roster still has spots for all exceptional players! Bonus points for SCH, BLM, ARC/BRD and WAR!

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    You can bump, once a week, more than that and we might lock your thread because you are being a little too annoying. Be nice people.
    Just a heads up to you.