1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 17 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 22 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 11 hours, 17 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Open Beta Started - Keys Currently Avaliable

FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test Postponed

FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test, which is scheduled to begin at 02:00 (GMT) on Sept. 1, 2010, will be postponed due to a confirmation of critical bugs. New schedule will be released at a later date.

Along with the postponement of FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test, the issuing of registration code for FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test will be postponed as well. With the download of client software's installer, it will be suspended at 02:00 (GMT) on Sept. 1, 2010.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Just posted on the open beta application site.

Edit: Yes, I know my post count and no, I am not trolling.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Someone named Xopher will be happy me thinks lol

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

I saw this:

FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test, which is scheduled to begin at 19:00 (PDT) on Aug. 31, 2010, will be postponed due to a confirmation of critical bugs. New schedule will be released at a later date.

Please note: This page is for North American applications ONLY.

New Odin
    BG Level

That's some stylish d right there~

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    That's some stylish d right there~
    Quite appropriate that the code begins with FF.....

The Bloody Habanero
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

that's weak man.

Anyone else find it interesting that they are suspending the client download when the OB was suppose to start?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I also can't seem to login to the test site. I knew they were not gonna allow the code accounts to have access to certain parts of it. But I can't login all together? Says my account isn't a beta account. Lol. Spelling everything right. Caps lock not on.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku View Post
    I also can't seem to login to the test site. I knew they we're gonna not allow the code accounts to not have access to certain parts of it. But I can't login all together? Says my account isn't a beta account. Lol. Spelling everything right. Caps lock not on.
    Everyone lost their beta access and will have to get a new code when the page is up.

I find this hilarious given the last couple of pages of the random spec thread.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Is there something there about this? I haven't checked yet. Just got in from work. Guess I should go read that. Also: Thought previous testers still kept their beta testing accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Everyone lost their beta access and will have to get a new code when the page is up.
    I was under the impression only the people that used a code to get into the beta got their accounts canceled.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
    I was under the impression only the people that used a code to get into the beta got their accounts canceled.
    They never said anything like that, where do you people get your ideas. People that got with beta keys had their access to some forums revoked, that's all. EVERY account has been cleared of beta access and will have to get a new code (about which S-E posted info before) (and yes, I have an account that had access since alpha and can't log now).

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I guess just a mistranslation on SE's part. I was under the impression they were implimenting some new code things for FUTURE codes that go out. And that it didn't effect us already in the testing. Oh well. Guess we got trolled when SE handed out codes 2-3 days before P3 went down? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    They never said anything like that, where do you people get your ideas. People that got with beta keys had their access to some forums revoked, that's all. EVERY account has been cleared of beta access and will have to get a new code (about which S-E posted info before) (and yes, I have an account that had access since alpha and can't log now).
    I get my fucking ideas from the SE account management page.
    http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2274/cancelled.png

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
    I get my fucking ideas from the SE account management page.
    Shit fuck, man fuck you got trolled fuck fucking fuck fuck

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I recommend reading comprehension then.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

No all testers have had their account canceled as of today. Me and a friend were original Alpha's and in your SE members site it is listed as a canceled service. Sign up for OB and new access to beta site *was* tomorrow. Not sure if still is.

Edit: Beaten

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meko View Post
    I saw this:

FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test, which is scheduled to begin at 19:00 (PDT) on Aug. 31, 2010, will be postponed due to a confirmation of critical bugs. New schedule will be released at a later date.

Please note: This page is for North American applications ONLY.
    Can we confirm this is NA only? (Given the poster I'm inclined to believe, but I also don't take everything I see on the internet as fact)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Is all OB i'm UK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast