Closed Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

WTB: Nintendo DS / Lite / DSi / XL

I don't really care what color it is, as long as it isn't pink. I don't care which model it is, as long as it is FULLY FUNCTIONAL. I don't care about games, I don't want any. I just want the Handheld, a stylus, and a charger. Excellent screen condition preferred, but a couple of minor scratches on the touchscreen is still acceptable I guess. Bonus points if you have an R4 card to throw in as well. I don't necessarily care for a DSi over a DS or DS Lite since the 'features' added don't appeal to me in the slightest.

Ideally, I'm looking for an immaculate condition onyx, crimson, or cobalt DS Lite with a charger and a SDHC compatible R4 card (without the microSD card). I'll consider any model though if the price is reasonable.

kgo

And they're spectacular!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitzy Mystfire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I have a pearl DS Lite that's a couple of years old that I'd be willing to part with. It's in perfect working condition, with only a few very minor scratches on the screens that are visible only if you're really looking for them - they are completely unnoticeable while the unit is turned on. The L and R buttons exhibit some minor yellowing, and there's some grit here and there on the case, but nothing abhorrent. There's also a very minor crack in the hinge, but it doesn't affect opening/closing of the unit in the least. It's a cosmetic blemish at worst.

Comes with all the original packaging, including the charger and 4 extra styli. I've got some extra accessories I can probably include as well, such as a game case or two. Hell, I'll even throw in an original Contra 4 cart if you're interested (I ended up getting the cart twice, due to losing it, replacing it, and eventually finding the original). I can upload some pics of it if you're interested.

E. Body
    BG Level

How much are those Bubeez in the window?!?!?!

Bubeez!!! Hola!! seriously tho, no price talks yet? DS not bubeez

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Buckled and bought a like new onyx DSL for $85.