Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 88 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Did some more testing on nin body +2 today: Used the t3 in Tahrongi since impalement can one shot fairly frequently. Always wore on first use (a total of 4 times) with cast in body and the migi wearing off while wearing the body. What am I missing or was the person who was able to get multiple procs wrong?

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Kidnoftle View Post
    Did some more testing on nin body +2 today: Used the t3 in Tahrongi since impalement can one shot fairly frequently. Always wore on first use (a total of 4 times) with cast in body and the migi wearing off while wearing the body. What am I missing or was the person who was able to get multiple procs wrong?
    You might have to keep the body on the entire time, from cast to the hit you take. I believe BLM feet work like that from manawall, as soon as you take them off, the bonus is gone and can't be regained by putting them on.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Well it's either that (which makes sense) or the % is higher which would req testing using thousand needles and, well, fuck that. Either way the pieces usefulness is pretty low then, although I guess losing 14eva/10%critdmg+ isn't the worlds worst thing for fights that actually require migi. Meh. I'll try that and get post what I find.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Well it's either that (which makes sense) or the % is higher which would req testing using thousand needles and, well, fuck that. Either way the pieces usefulness is pretty low then, although I guess losing 14eva/10%critdmg+ isn't the worlds worst thing for fights that actually require migi. Meh. I'll try that and get post what I find.
    Wut?

I full time Iga body and not for Migawari effect (btw never got migi stayed after nullifying dmg and i cast and wear body). Only body that can actually compete with Iga is Juogi /+1. Since +1 is pretty rare lets check compression vs nq:
    4%da vs 2%crit rate, 8acc, 23att and probably 1% pseudo DA from set bonus
    You could be perfectionist and wear Juogi for capped att and Iga for non capped but I quess I'm lazy and full time iga as TP body (beside switching for Usu for evasion set). Now what I'm missing because I cant find how you miss those bolded stats when using Iga.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I meant that I constantly swap between pdt/eva/etc so my body slot changes almost every cast round. Was pointing out that for the full effect of migi I would sacrifice antares/usu and arhat's, the latter being extremely rare but still handy.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I meant that I constantly swap between pdt/eva/etc so my body slot changes almost every cast round. Was pointing out that for the full effect of migi I would sacrifice antares/usu and arhat's, the latter being extremely rare but still handy.
    Oh you mean You think effect of Migawari staying could be granted with casting in body and staying in body and then getting hit with body w/o switching in between? Its not.

Btw easiest way to test migawari is fighting avatars and provoking them to make 2hr. Just dont get cruor HP buffs and dont wear mdt. Another good place is vunkler and nuking bombs with nukes related to element of the current day (it gives them 100TP instantly and good chance for blowing up) I killed my mates like that few times for fun (when everyone are dieing and you taking non dmg it looks very cool :D). They were like "why those bombs keep blowing?" lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Doublet is better >_>

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

itt: 10>12.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by kiyashi View Post
    Oh jesus to you have to MISS to have a chance at double damage ~_~ what failure my god
    Have you ever seen a SAM WS? I promise missing won't be a problem. . .

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir View Post
    Have you ever seen a SAM WS? I promise missing won't be a problem 5% of the time. . .
    fixed that for you

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Neisan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir
    Have you ever seen a SAM WS? I promise missing won't be a problem 95% of the time. . .
    fixed that for you
    ftfy

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Gdi I read it wrong. Gdi Ryong! Also: Blind Potion Zanshin Setup, Sam is now fixed guys.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    Doublet is better >_>
    Aurore doublet relevant stats ( Eva +8 / Agi +4)

Antares Relevant stats (Eva +8 / Agi + 8 )

Unless you are referring to a different doublet?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Ok so i just finished my Savant Gown +2 today. Is there still no info on what enhances addendum white and black does? Any ideas how I could possibly go about testing it?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Pebe View Post
    Ok so i just finished my Savant Gown +2 today. Is there still no info on what enhances addendum white and black does? Any ideas how I could possibly go about testing it?
    I've seen it reported on Wiki that it occasionally grants Quick Magic (instant cast/zero recast) for spells of the matching grimoire with addendum up. Pretty neat I'd say.

[edit]
    Never mind, that's the set bonus, not the Addendum bonus.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alkimi Asura
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Pebe View Post
    Trying to think of things it could possibly be.

Could check MP costs, casting time, recast time, damage done. Maybe see if other stratagems are randomly applied.

Also check if you actually need to use Addendum: White/Black to access those spells.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

DRG's AF3 Body only gives half of the food's effect to the Wyvern, assuming the +2 gives full effect. Marinara Pizza normally gives +20 HP, but when used and spirit link'd only 10 HP was healed.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5...0112101312.png

-I zoned, removed the Plackart, then tested HP again with Healing Breath. With the +10 HP it was healing for 262, after zoning and removing the armor, it was curing for 261 which means it lost the +10 HP.
    -When I put the Plackart back on breaths went back to 262.

Conclusions:
    -The plackart must be on at all times for the wyvern to get your food effect.
    -the effect of the food effect is 50% of its normal value with the +1 version.
    -assuming the full effect is present for the +2 version.

Requiescat in pace.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Alkimi View Post
    Trying to think of things it could possibly be.

Could check MP costs, casting time, recast time, damage done. Maybe see if other stratagems are randomly applied.

Also check if you actually need to use Addendum: White/Black to access those spells.
    or you could just go back a page or two and read my testing

EDIT: ok three pages

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    DRG's AF3 Body only gives half of the food's effect to the Wyvern, assuming the +2 gives full effect. Marinara Pizza normally gives +20 HP, but when used and spirit link'd only 10 HP was healed.

PICTURE

-I zoned, removed the Plackart, then tested HP again with Healing Breath. With the +10 HP it was healing for 262, after zoning and removing the armor, it was curing for 261 which means it lost the +10 HP.
    -When I put the Plackart back on breaths went back to 262.

Conclusions:
    -The plackart must be on at all times for the wyvern to get your food effect.
    -the effect of the food effect is 50% of its normal value with the +1 version.
    -assuming the full effect is present for the +2 version.
    Back one page (maybe two depending on layout) it was shown that body has to stay on, and that +2 gives full effect. Still nice to know that the +1 is half.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by grevenilvec75 View Post
    or you could just go back a page or two and read my testing

EDIT: ok three pages
    -> "I did some sloppy rudimentary tests and seems the enhances addendum on gown+2 is -5 enmity."

Sorry but 'sloppy rudimentary tests' with no test data in the post can hardly qualify as testing. Not to mention -5 Enmity on the Gown+2 would make -2.5 enmity on the Gown+1 assuming +2 is double which for almost everything I've seen is.