BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    Hmm I assumed I have capped cRatio and mobs are lower lvl then me so every crit hit should be capped pdif at 3? then random *1.0-1.05 for 3-3.15? I bet I am missing something tho.
    Your att/def is your Ratio. Once it's level adjusted, that's your cRatio. Your cRatio determines the range of pDIF. At att. cap on a one hander, the minimum is something like approximately 1.57.

Just cause you're attack capped doesn't mean your pdif is 2. It ranges from approximately 1.57-2.45 or something like that before you factor crit +1 bonus.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge View Post
    Your att/def is your Ratio. Once it's level adjusted, that's your cRatio. Your cRatio determines the range of pDIF. At att. cap on a one hander, the minimum is something like approximately 1.57.

Just cause you're attack capped doesn't mean your pdif is 2. It ranges from approximately 1.57-2.45 or something like that before you factor crit +1 bonus.
    Yeah ok I feel very stupid now
    Thx for clearing that out ^^

Requiescat in pace.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    I have a feeling that SCH af3 body might just be bugged and should problem submit a report.
    You are more optimistic than I am then.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by grevenilvec75 View Post
    You are more optimistic than I am then.
    I dunno, to me it just seems like adding -enm to spells, which most people seem to think it does, sounds more like an "augments" rather than "enhances" since -enm would be something new and not enhancing what addendum do.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't suppose the "Augments Conspirator" effect is known on THF+1 body?

-.-

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I don't suppose the "Augments Conspirator" effect is known on THF+1 body?

-.-
    Got +2, definitely not extending the time for the duration or recast.
    Acc and subtle blow to test. But I'm bad at testing such thing. Sorry ><

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

subtle blow would be easy to test with /bst or a bst to help. have someone else tank the mob using voke + shadows/phalanx. Activate, hit without hate, charm mob, check TP.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Augments usually adds something new to the JA, try testing crit rate/dmg maybe?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Got SCH Gown +1 today. I can confirm there is no form of fast cast (no recast decrease, and more importantly, no casting time decrease, tested this using packet data to confirm send/receive times).

The obvious new spells, lowered MP costs have been done to death and aren't the bonus. The only extra things I can think of are:
    -Enmity- (debunked in this thread I believe)
    -Spell Interruption Rate-%
    -'Occasionally does something awesome 0.00001% of the time'
    -Broken.
    -Magic Accuracy+ (pretty impossible to test)

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Im still going with broken cause all those things would augment it and not enhance unless its translated wrong.

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The +2 adds 50% more forum posts about Addendum to all community websites. (The +1 only adds 25% more posts.)

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Foldypaws View Post
    The +2 adds 50% more forum posts about Addendum to all community websites. (The +1 only adds 25% more posts.)
    Actually made me lol, good one

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I bet it enhances occult omen when under Addendum.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Apologies if someone already confirmed this, but I think it was Nameless (or some other Apoc DRK) that was wondering if the Empyrean +2 set bonus and the damage proc from the relic (and by extension, Empyrean weapons) could process on the same hit.

I was doing a WoE run yesterday against Wyverns, and I had a regular melee hit of around 1000ish. That's especially noteworthy since my regular hits were in the 200ish range (sometimes around 300, depending) range, regular double damage procs were in the high 500s, and double damage crits (that I recall, at least) were 800ish-900.

I'm not at my home PC, but if you want a screenshot for proof I can show it when I get home. It certainly caught my attention because it definitely wasn't a crit, and it was a heck of a lot higher than normal.

Anyway, it seems like it can, since I really can't think of any other plausible explanation, and my HP was still in the white when that hit happened, so.
    I wear 3/5 pieces during regular TP, and 4/5 during aftermath.. sorry, but I don't recall exactly which phase it was during.

TSwiftie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Apologies if someone already confirmed this, but I think it was Nameless (or some other Apoc DRK) that was wondering if the Empyrean +2 set bonus and the damage proc from the relic (and by extension, Empyrean weapons) could process on the same hit.

I was doing a WoE run yesterday against Wyverns, and I had a regular melee hit of around 1000ish. That's especially noteworthy since my regular hits were in the 200ish range (sometimes around 300, depending) range, regular double damage procs were in the high 500s, and double damage crits (that I recall, at least) were 800ish-900.

I'm not at my home PC, but if you want a screenshot for proof I can show it when I get home. It certainly caught my attention because it definitely wasn't a crit, and it was a heck of a lot higher than normal.

Anyway, it seems like it can, since I really can't think of any other plausible explanation, and my HP was still in the white when that hit happened, so.
    I wear 3/5 pieces during regular TP, and 4/5 during aftermath.. sorry, but I don't recall exactly which phase it was during.
    There's a bunch of SS going around of Relic Proc/Empyrean proc + set bonus stacking.

Stolen from Ejin's post on FFXI: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/17...2-set-testing/

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/235/odd4.png

I think the biggest question is if the set bonus can proc on WS. I keep hearing yes, but I'd like to see conclusive proof.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've had a few unusually high damage spikes during WS that certainly couldn't be explained by a double attack proc in Dynamis (this was pre-90 Apoc), but sadly I didn't SS those.

Requiescat in pace.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Kegsay View Post
    -Enmity- (debunked in this thread I believe)
    Wasn't debunked. I tested once and got a positive result, tested again and got a negative result. At least 1 of those times I was incorrect, will need more tests to determine if either of them were correct. (do have to say though that the 2nd test had more trials.)

Quote Originally Posted by Foldypaws View Post
    Are there any other mysteries when it comes to "Final Magian Empyrean Armor"? Lots of stuff has been figured out already.

TSwiftie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    I've had a few unusually high damage spikes during WS that certainly couldn't be explained by a double attack proc in Dynamis (this was pre-90 Apoc), but sadly I didn't SS those.
    There's too many factors in play, even for something like Dynamis. It's gonna come down to someone doing tests on lv0 mobs outside a starter town and getting a proc to occur. Full set is supposed to be ~5-8% for sets like DRK and DRG which don't require a specific JA to proc.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kirschy View Post
    There's too many factors in play, even for something like Dynamis. It's gonna come down to someone doing tests on lv0 mobs outside a starter town and getting a proc to occur. Full set is supposed to be ~5-8% for sets like DRK and DRG which don't require a specific JA to proc.
    I Know you're looking for conclusive, but i'll throw my +1 into this.

Was fighting Fistule today on THF (5/5 Empyrean+2), and IDR my Average Evis but i'm relatively certain my SA were only doing in the range of ~400 cause of Fistules PDT, and i landed an Evisc for about 2,900, I thought it was unusually high considering my average damage throughout the fight, might have had a "triple damage" happen during that.

Best way to test i would guess is level 1 mob, Assassin'sCharge > Mandalic Stab lol.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I Know you're looking for conclusive, but i'll throw my +1 into this.

Was fighting Fistule today on THF (5/5 Empyrean+2), and IDR my Average Evis but i'm relatively certain my SA were only doing in the range of ~400 cause of Fistules PDT, and i landed an Evisc for about 2,900, I thought it was unusually high considering my average damage throughout the fight, might have had a "triple damage" happen during that.

Best way to test i would guess is level 1 mob, Assassin'sCharge > Mandalic Stab lol.
    2900 in unusually high? I tho Evis can do around that? I saw many Evis around 2500-3000 on same mobs that my :hi was doing 4.5-5k and I did 5226 :hi on Fistule.
    Triple dmg on Evisceration would be more like 6-9k no?