+ Reply to Thread
    Ridill
    BG Level

Pokemon and/or Magic Trading Card Game video games...

Figured this would be better to be posted here than in the video game section.
    So, My interest has been piqued when it comes to the pokemon tcg and Magic the Gathering, but I don't want to actually invest in the cards, and even if I did, wouldn't really have a place to play them at with people, so what I'm looking for is like maybe a rom or some other way to play the game on PC or DS or PSP or w/e.
    Searching the Googles doesn't really turn up anything, except for the old old old Pokemon TCG for gameboy color.
    Yugioh turns out 2 card game video games a year, so I'm really curious why no other company has bothered. Especially Nintendo, since they love to whore out everything.

Tottenham 'til I die
    BG Level

Magic Workstation

Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title.
    -____-

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by oldoldman View Post
    Magic Workstation
    This.

And if you do get it, you can always PM me when you wanna play if i'm on we could have a couple of games.

Ridill
    BG Level

hmmmm domo arigracias mr roberto

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It is more of a pain to get all of the set files for it, but OCTGN is purely superior to the 1995 program that is MWS. I highly recommend looking into using it for people who are sick of the terrible MWS UI design.