1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 3 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 3 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

lol "Lets all put our hands together for Old-man Uematsu"

Looks like the real bread and butter of this is next. Setting up tables etc.

If a few other ppl in here can understand some Japanese as well feel free to contribute. Between us we can make some sort of Robot Pseudo-Elmer maybe? D:

And that dude just said this thing'll go for another 40mins. Hopefully they have more than just Ramen to talk about XD

Says, after the Alpha and Beta they still have "lots of things they havent announced yet".

New Odin
    BG Level

haadowea maussu

Lyramion's better half
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hopefulki Nozomi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

makes me wonder about that first content update after release, it will probably be intense and massive. (yes, wishful thinking, but I stand by my belief)

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Thunderlord

Thanks Ayr, keep it coming I anticipate juicy details...;D

Ok heres something.

Q: Ok with the Open Beta we had a large swathe of players from all walks of life take part in playing the game, and we've heard that you, Mr Tanaka, have had quite a few things submitted by the community

A: Yea, the biggest thing by far has been the Hardware Mouse issue. (Then I missed a bunch writing this)

Q: And about the Anniversary?

A: (Very rough translation) Something about, at the 3month and 6month mark (?) the usual monthly fee of 1500yen will be reduced to 1100yen or someshit? Not entirely sure. Maybe someone else picked it up.

New Odin
    BG Level

level cap 50? They're talking about it

fuck yes, Komoto is in da house.

This might end up being like vanafest o_o

Q: Whats the lvl cap going to be? Its lv30 at the moment right?

A: Yes, its lv30 for the beta but we're going to raise it to lv50; the same as FFXI was at its initial release and then see how things go.

Bringing on the Director, concept director, some chick, Battle Director, Level director and some other dude, missed a few of em lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tearshang Pourlamour
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A woman?!

Thank you all for posting translations.
    Registered just to thank you all. Keep it up!

Talking about the world of the game, 4 countries etc (probably gunna be some central one like Jeuno was, "The Empire" as we've seen mentioned ingame amongst many gasps and fainting British Tarus) and now they're just introducing the cities one by one.

Open Beta finishes Monday the 20th of September at 9am JST. Characters will be wiped. Straight from Tanaka's mouth, so that'll quell all the rumours that we get to keep our characters.

and... introducing the NPC's for the storylines i'm guessing. I dont recognise the L.L ones (nickname, Jeuno) or Ul'dah (Ironforge) ones.

lol cracking jokes about how perverted types will DEFINATELY be playing Mi'qote, particularly dirty old men etc lol.

Now talking about some 4th city I think? The chick said that its "really cool" and then blabbed something about dragons lol

The main quest lines (for the story I think?) they're trying to balance it so you can do say... the fights either solo or with a party (maybe with differing levels of difficulty/rewards?)

and there was crap before about guild tokens and stuff, but I wasnt paying attention, soz haha

and now more crap about balancing exp/battles to suit both parties of any size, right down to solo. same old stuff we heard, casual gaming etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ayr View Post
    I wasnt paying attention, soz haha
    ;_;

New Odin
    BG Level

BR's, don't miss this pls

The OST sure is cool.

well it wasnt long.

also something about MP. Totally didnt understand it, hopefully someone else picked it up. I couldnt read the kanji on the screen ><.

Now something about Battle Regiments, no idea what those are.

New Odin
    BG Level

Skillchains

Increasing a bunch of things, TP, Damage or something. No idea what the details are ><