1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 5 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 16 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 17 hours, 5 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tearshang Pourlamour
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Japan's FFXIV Prerelease Party 9/14/10 We love CG!

Japan will be broadcasting their prerelease party tonight if I understand the time they posted (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Idk what to hope we see from this but I thought it might be worth it. Let's hope for some good surprises!

http://bit.ly/cD5Aay Japanese audio - No subtitles.

http://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN Twitter page with video translations when aired.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Should mention that it will be completely in japanese with no translator.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Oh yeah Japan? Well, I'm gonna make my own prerelease party, with blackjack, and hookers. In fact, forget the FF14 part.

Japs don't party, wtf is this shit.

Also they're having fun before Square Enix starts enforcing the No Fun Rule starting Sept. 22nd.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    Oh yeah Japan? Well, I'm gonna make my own prerelease party, with blackjack, and hookers. In fact, forget the FF14 part.
    /hifive.

Gay-O-Meter Rating
    c=8 c=8 c=8 c=8
    Hard Gay

BG Level

my 6 years of japanese classes and anime watching will finally pay off.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tearshang Pourlamour
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It seems they will also be doing twitter updates on what will be shown for those of us who are Japanese impared.

http://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Wonder if we'll have any surprise announcements from this like those extra classes that were found (also inb4 a less harsh fatigue system to deal with public QQ).

COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV

BG Level

It is actually later in the time overseas than on twitter, so the party is already occurring, here is a live update:

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/s...M/3c5c6b4c.png

Just got back from work, so my Japanese brain is all fired up no thanks to their mental school kids, lol. It'll start in just under an hour. I'll watch it and, if you guys would like, I can post any important details in this thread for you.

New Odin
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ayr View Post
    Just got back from work, so my Japanese brain is all fired up no thanks to their mental school kids, lol. It'll start in just under an hour. I'll watch it and, if you guys would like, I can post any important details in this thread for you.
    That would be appreciated.

aight, np. I'll keep yas posted.

Ok it just started

ewww a String Quartet. Needs a Brass Quartet instead playing San d'Oria's music lol.
    NA NA NAAA NAAA NANANAA NAA NAA NAAA etc

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tearshang Pourlamour
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh Uematsu you always make me laugh.

Usual greeting, "Cant really see the audience, we should get this started. Good evening everyone! :D" lol good to see Nobuo again (is that nobuo?). Some small talk about Nob's latest work, talkin about how Susan Calloway in the OST for 14. He says he met her on Tues and worked out some more stuff for the soundtrack (iunno? i got distracted by RL at that point lol) and the other bloke got a stab in joking how Nob wanted to see Suze just to see Suze; not for work lol.

Wtf at their getup though, they look like they're gunna sell Octopus balls on the side of the road in Osaka lol.

Lyramion's better half
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hopefulki Nozomi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The other guy asked him to sum up preperations for 14 in one word, and Nobuo is talkin about how he used 4 cellos for something or something.

Nob: How you been lately anyway Tanaka?"
    Tanaka: Yea not bad, gettin ready for next week and been busy with the Beta.

Lots of small talk, its gunna be a slow one lol.

and.... at this point just blabbing about Ramen and what would happen to Japan if they didnt have it all of a sudden? lol.

Talkin about the concept for the music for 14, and to sum it up he wanted to bring out the best of all his music he's done previously, except for FF9? (or especially FF9? lol)

And they're getting all nostalgic about how long 11's been out (9 years now)

Lyramion's better half
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hopefulki Nozomi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I remember reading that he regarded FF9's soundtrack as his personal favorite and what he considered his best work, so maybe he considers 14 his 2nd best now? idk lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast