Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Any new Abyssea great XP mobs in the new area?

Trying to find something close to xp on like the La-Theine worms. The worms seem to give fast xp buildup and decent time extensions quickly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I have a single question I'd like to ask. Is there some thread I could ask it in?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

So really on this fing site I have dig into 5 20+ page threads that currently after reading most have nothing to do with xp but focused mostly on af3 and quests for seals to get a simple question answered awesome.... What a great place....

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Just delete please >.>

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/980...ou-re-Retarded

Since you're obviously too stupid to realize the subtext. You're retarded.

No you don't, thats the point paul is trying to make.....

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I realize internet idiots need to feel good about themselves so they post links to the retards thread but hey what ever makes you feel good about your self. Its ok like I said just lock and delete before these guys go thread count crazy getting their collective jolly's off.

Banned.

BG Level

Banned.

BG Level

On a serious note though... Colibri's in the coast are pretty hawt

edit - 12

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by kenshyn View Post
    I realize internet idiots need to feel good about themselves so they post links to the retards thread but hey what ever makes you feel good about your self. Its ok like I said just lock and delete before these guys go thread count crazy getting their collective jolly's off.
    u mad bro? Not our fault you can't read or look up the monsters in a zone.

But hey since you wanted advice, the Taurus mobs in Vunkerl are a pretty awesome xp spot. I tried to do a Gnat party in Attohwa but that camp is always packed >_<

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by aquilo862 View Post
    On a serious note though... Colibri's in the coast are pretty hawt

edit - 12
    ew I like the raptors more, since you can get amber light of them, you just need good melees, because they have somewhat high evasion and food is a must. They hit hard tough, so bring enough healing with you.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Each website and forum has their own culture. If you come into a new forum and you demand something that violates that culture you are going to get a backlash. This is not the forum's fault, it is your own. Learn the culture of the forum before posting. This is the reason people usually lurk for a while before posting.

For example, if you had made a thread about XP spots that included some of your own ideas and then asked others to contribute then you would have had yourself a nice little thread.

Instead, you came in demanding answers while providing nothing. That is not the culture of this forum and it is your fault for not understanding that before posting.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

^

If you make a thread just to ask a question, you're going to be told to go to the Random Question Thread 9 times outta 10. If you have nothing to start a discussion then why would you expect people to contribute especially when you come in guns blazing?

Is it so hard to read the rules and act accordingly?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I think I found what I really needed thanks for the tips tho http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Abyssea_Lights now if it just gets updated correctly...

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Did you have trouble with time extensions? We tried the colbri and didn't fair well on TE and the undead Corpselights the xp was horrible to build up.
    with the new abyssite that raises your azure build, my LS when we farm for time before starting the event, so when we go kill shit we also gain TE off of the mobs/adds we end up killing, we usually get 1TE about 20-30 minutes into starting the farm, and then a shit ton during the rest of the farm.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    with the new abyssite that raises your azure build, my LS when we farm for time before starting the event, so when we go kill shit we also gain TE off of the mobs/adds we end up killing, we usually get 1TE about 20-30 minutes into starting the farm, and then a shit ton during the rest of the farm.
    Cool Thanks

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Since you seem to have completely missed the point of the early responses, I'll do my best to spell it out in very clear and easily understood terms.

1. There is a Random Question thread.

2. You asked a random question.

3. You should have done this in the aforementioned thread, rather than making a new thread for your random question.

4. If you had done that, you would have likely gotten a straightforward answer.

5. Next time, use the Random Question thread for random questions.

Clear enough?

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

He does have a point about shifting through threads. Abyssea is large enough to warrant it's own section and since Abyssea is seemingly static regarding content, it's safe to assert that we could easily compile "main" threads for sticky and subsequent threads for random issues.

EX:
    Section: Abyssea - Attohwa Chasm
    Threads:
    Main compilation (Maps, Convluxes, and Misc.)
    Pop NMs
    Force pop NMs
    Abyssite
    Atma
    AF3
    Quests
    XP spots

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    He does have a point about shifting through threads. Abyssea is large enough to warrant it's own section and since Abyssea is seemingly static regarding content, it's safe to assert that we could easily compile "main" threads for sticky and subsequent threads for random issues.

EX:
    Section: Abyssea - Attohwa Chasm
    Threads:
    Main compilation (Maps, Convluxes, and Misc.)
    Pop NMs
    Force pop NMs
    Abyssite
    Atma
    AF3
    Quests
    XP spots
    seconded

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast