Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So far the season is shaping up fairly nicely. But we'll see if they can continue it throughout the season. I've noticed in
    a few of the past seasons they tend to hit a little bit of a dead spot for two or three episodes where it's not as good as
    prior episodes.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Anybody else noticing that the cinematography is really different this season?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Anybody else noticing that the cinematography is really different this season?
    this weeks ep looked awful.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

it was, I only laughed once. Last weeks was really good though, this season is just really uneven so far.

Old Merits
    BG Level

1 2 3...
    1 2 3...
    1 2 3...
    1 2 3...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I thought the new episode was the best of the season so far. Back to Sunny basics. Surreal/black humor that's more character driven than over the top situations.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This Halloween Rashomon episode is killing me. Especially the running gag with Sweet Dee. When Mac saw her in the mirror I lost my shit.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Really? I gave up on this piece of shit show. Should've jumped when I saw "Who Pooped w/e," Jesus Christ. There were some high points and it was funny as shit, but now? It's just plain shit.

MOST RAD.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah, i loved the ostrich part too.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

this episode was gold, the ostrich sold me. and the mcpoyle's were icing on the cake.

LazyShell
    BG Level

Damn I was laughing so hard when they showed the ostrich, rofllllllllll. All of Mac's memory of the event was particularly hilarious to me, more than anyone else he is so ridiculously dissociated with reality.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Reznuh
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

i had to rewind a few times to watch the mcpoyle's hump/grunt on the couch

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by geno View Post
    Damn I was laughing so hard when they showed the ostrich, rofllllllllll. All of Mac's memory of the event was particularly hilarious to me, more than anyone else he is so ridiculously dissociated with reality.
    When he threw on the shades I fucking lost it, this episode was so amazing and hilarious. The flashbacks and the Mcpoyle's were so outright funny/demented, I think this is my new fav episode of the season. Can't wait for next weeks.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Any appearance by the Mcpoyles make the show greater. They sure love their milk. Mac arguing with an ostrich was great.

LazyShell
    BG Level

I love how they didn't even bother giving the ostrich Dee's voice, they just left it squawking. Favorite of the season so far I think, though I loved dancing inflatable flailing arm tube man.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

So, is dee prego irl with macs kid? If so, it looks like she's several months in which means there was a several month break between filming the eps. I only wonder if its irl because she obviously had the belly in the flashback scenes where she wasn't supposedly preggers yet.

If she is, this show handled an irl pregnancy of a main actress quite a bit better than most shows, but I don't know how Dee is going to lose custody of the kid once it's out and then not care in order to keep the gang's attitude the same.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

She gave birth in August or September. They're married in real life. Charlie and the Waitress, too.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by geno View Post
    Greatest part of the entire episode for was me was the fact that the Ostrich actually sounded like Dee.

LazyShell
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dryr View Post
    So, is dee prego irl with macs kid? If so, it looks like she's several months in which means there was a several month break between filming the eps. I only wonder if its irl because she obviously had the belly in the flashback scenes where she wasn't supposedly preggers yet.

If she is, this show handled an irl pregnancy of a main actress quite a bit better than most shows, but I don't know how Dee is going to lose custody of the kid once it's out and then not care in order to keep the gang's attitude the same.
    I can very easily see an episode titled "Dee goes to an adoption agency.". Or better yet, "The gang sells a baby." I can even see the cold opening where she would be talking about raising it, everyone would convince her how much work it would be yadda yadda yadda, she would stop and think a second, and bam title screen.

Biddinger

black face is acceptable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag