Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There's definitely a criminal lack of content. You finish the Main story, theres I think 9? Shrines and 3 towers, all relatively short as well with varying degrees of difficulty. PSE bursts seem to be the only current 'endgame' if you can call it that, aside from the standard Alerts like they had in the original PSO.

Its a shame too, cause the game and combat is really fun if you're not lagging, but once you beat the very short main story its just... yah, theres nothing to do except maybe farm 4* Weapons in PSE zones.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Yeah, it's got a good foundation, imo, but feels more like a prologue than a game

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just straight up feels like a Demo. Like damn pretty sure FFXI pre-ROTZ had more content than this does. To me it unfortunately, endgame wise, feels like PSO2 original did, like there was fuck all to do except those timed "Alerts" and the PSO2:NG unfortunately has even less outside of those. I guess it can boil down to they probably don't make a lot of money, I mean its not like Sega is living large these days or has a lot of franchises to bring in money like SE does, so this game is always going to be extremely "small scale". Which is a damn shame and feels like wasted potential, cause I know I don't play a lot of MMOs but this had one of the best feeling combat mechanics of any MMO i've played.

Anyway, not losing hope yet cause i have fun with the game, here's hoping the next major update adds some shit to do, cause if not, think unfortunately I'm going to have to sack this like I did the original PSO2 and just not look back.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I've got 2 classes to 20, the rest to 15, and not a single Resurgir rifle or launcher and the market prices for them are insane. >< 7 Resurgir weapons for other classes though.

There were some roadmaps announced for content and looks like there's Braver, Bouncer, and Summoner coming at some point along with Defense Quests and Trigger Quests. Gigantics coming on the 23rd. Anamana! released a vid on youtube today with the roadmap.

At least they changed the daily so no longer feels like I should avoid mining/harvesting.