+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

At Tokyo Game Show, SEGA showed off some of the first glimpses of their upcoming revamp of Phantasy Star Online 2, New Genesis. The livestream, which is about an hour long, goes into multiple facets of gameplay, showcasing combat, the map, gathering and more.

The livestream revealed that there will be three classes at launch - a Hunter, Ranger and Force. The video showcases combat of all three, giving you a good idea of what you can expect when you take the role of one of the classes when New Genesis hits. Additionally, the game world, while open and seamless, are segmented into exploration and battle areas - the former letting you hunt and tame monsters as well as gathering; the latter brings non-stop team battles.

Go to 22:00 for Gameplay videos.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Sega and SE have partnered together for a NieR: Automata collaboration, that starts tomorrow !

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I used to love playing PSO1 back in the Dreamcast days, I've been meaning to try this one. I'm glad they finally ported it over to the US areas and we can check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckardcain24 View Post
    I used to love playing PSO1 back in the Dreamcast days, I've been meaning to try this one. I'm glad they finally ported it over to the US areas and we can check it out.
    They plan to have an expansion soon pso2 gensis so that is exciting to look forward to as well.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag