+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 102 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
    Crackodactyl
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    aren't you on hunter? how's resta and stuff lit up for you o.o;
    Human if that matters, but I think my MST or w/e is high enough for resta 3 now. 20Fo, hopped on hunter to show off my hot pink ass butterfly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by darkepyon View Post
    [video]
    Big shitstorm about this on the CBT boards.

Good thing we have GameGuard to protect the game from future exploits. Oh, wait.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I'ma be duping shit day one. I miss spam duping in the ship store ;_;

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Asai View Post
    Human if that matters, but I think my MST or w/e is high enough for resta 3 now. 20Fo, hopped on hunter to show off my hot pink ass butterfly.
    I thought I read somewhere that the HUmar characters or whatever couldn't learn techs :< Or the Hunter Class in general couldn't use them. I know I've learned Resta..something. Perhaps I'll check later. That'd really save on the mate usage.

And fuck duping. Earn shit the legit way or gtfo :<

and you've got those delicious rare Wired Claws. So much hate.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Nope. Gotta be a FO to use them. Maybe once they implement the subclass thing.

And in case no one else saw this, if you do the client order from Koffie that asks for 3 Catadran crystals, you get 3 more weapon slots.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by darkepyon View Post
    Nope. Gotta be a FO to use them. Maybe once they implement the subclass thing.

And in case no one else saw this, if you do the client order from Koffie that asks for 3 Catadran crystals, you get 3 more weapon slots.
    Oh it's three more? Thought it was just one more. Sweet.

And yeah.. I thought you had to be FO to use em. That's what confused me about Asai's screen lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

And yeah.. I thought you had to be FO to use em. That's what confused me about Asai's screen lol

Only Forces can use those techniques, but if you never take them off of your subpalette when switching classes, then they will remain on the bar (but grayed out). They don't gray out in lobbies, though.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised to see this since nothing was really mentioned about it on the JP wiki. Even if you do break the tail, the drop rate still seems pretty low.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Dem NES grafix.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

If someone comes across any voice clips of this game (usually hard to come across), please PM me? Thanks.

Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Thirteen levels later...

I didn't get to invest as much time as I wanted into the beta due to conflicting schedules, but I already know I'm going to do whatever it takes to play this when it comes out. As someone who loved the original PSO -- and, to a lesser extent, early game PSU -- I'm very happy with the updates made to the game. I just wish the lobby theme was in the style of PSO's Pioneer 2 theme.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the Dark Ragne boss is fun as hell. Didn't get a chance to kill it because my friend and I were duoing it at level 13 (it's level 20) and we timed out, but I loved how much movement was involved.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Not gonna lie, this game's too much fun, hopefully come open beta, the level cap will be at least to very hard mode. However still undecided if i should roll huney or humar. Lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

After playing all of the classes pretty extensively, I decided that Ranger just isn't for me. Force was surprisingly more fun and effective than a Hunter (at least until boss weak points become more melee-accessible), so I'll likely start as a FOcast and later work towards HUcast. Originally I planned on doing the opposite, but Force is just so powerful right now.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

All I know is TBR freezing the fuck outta the Dragon constantly let me go full rape mode on his horn and it was glorious. I feel like most of the classes are pretty well balanced though. I think Hunter requires a little bit more knowledge about the bosses to be as effective as possible though whereas you can kind of wing it as a Force or Ranger. If you can keep the pressure on the boss and never let up your attacks (IE, being able to block or dodge everything without letting up your attacks to do so) you can easily keep up in damage with Force. Does kinda feel like each boss has kind of a gimmick suited to a certain class though. Sure you can disable the Dragon for a bit on Hunter by taking out his tail, but Force just shits all over it by freezing his legs. On the other hand Dark Ragne is pretty well suited for Hunter. Telegraphs all his attacks and taking his legs out is very simple as Hunter, which lets you do a boatload to his weak point on top of disabling him for a bit.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ragne during a field mission, sure but city Ragne gets annoying with all the wall crawling. I've tried soloing it a couple times and came close to winning (at least I'd like to think) but timed out.

EDIT: Well, the beta is now officially over. :/ I did get a few parting shots of the final moments on block 20.

Spoiler: show

And finally....

So sad it's over. My thoughts on all this are still quite jumbled though I will say that they were, for the most part, positive. It was nice hanging out with the ones from here that I did manage to see online. Well, back to FFXI I guess.

Burn my Dread
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shini Kimura
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I found doing Ragne on Ranger was easy. I just locked on to his weak-spot and shot at it for maximum (under-leveled) damage. Occasionally would swap off to shoot out a leg, but certainly easier when I didn't have to rely on knocking it down to smack it in the back of the head.

I only really played Hunter & Ranger, but I'll likely level Ranger first. I wanna get in to using Force though, as my PSO character was a FOnewearl, but definitely leveling Ranger whenever I get the chance to play again :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

huge pic containing weapon icons: http://i.imgur.com/P92wT.jpg
    Spoiler: show

8 difficulty levels

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I'm definitely sticking with Force at launch. I had way too much fun with Foie roomsweeper.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oooo oooo sacred dusters!! I hope!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    Went to take a peek at PSOW to see if there was a bitchfest and all I saw was one big quagmire. Oi vey.
    Yeah I saw that gigantic train wreck. It was like alla allover again about how terrible windower is.