Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Fuck you.

A Magic Ham Sandwich
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kohan View Post
    Fuck all of you fucking filthy whores and your shit-spitting mouths for trash talking any aspect of PSO. It's a God among games, it's my savior, and you fucking heathens can get the fuck out of here with your Goddamn sacrilegious bullshit. Fuck you.

I played this game harder than any other, and I doubt that, even after seven years of it, I've topped my max amount of PSO hours in FFXI. Fuck, I only bought FFXI because my devilish roommates convinced me to spend my PSO Episode III money on it. I had PSU, but it paled. It paled, yet I'm not discouraged.

PSO is my fucking crack and I am already sold. A logo and that sweet, sweet intro music is all I need. Goddammit, Goddammit, I want it now you motherfuckers! FUCK!

I will never sleep again. If this doesn't come out in the US for some Godforsaken reason, fuck you cunts, I'm moving to Asia.
    PSO is probably my most played console game ever. And I'm telling you right now, PSO ep4 for blue burst feels thrown together and poorly tested. Zus are annoying as hell, Merissa A are dumb, and Satellite Lizards are fucking asstarded and stupid. I love PSO and I still play it, but shit like traps in rooms with no monsters, and Morfos are just annoying and stupid. Crap like this shows how little sonic team knows about making the game challenging. They just make it annoying and frustrating. That's why I don't trust them.

PS: Megid monsters don't bother me.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Consider the PS portables and how much better they are.

You're welcome.

A Magic Ham Sandwich
    BG Level

I don't really play portables, but if it is great I'll happily eat my words as I play it.

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Episode 2 is much more difficult and fun than episode 4.

Episode 4 is just the most annoying shit ever.

A Magic Ham Sandwich
    BG Level

I've played both, and ep2 is my favorite of all 3. Still, Morfos and Ul Gibbons can suck a dick.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Yesssssssssssss. Please let this be good. I really did not like PSU or any of the portables ones. =/ Can't wait to see how this one is.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Episode 4 is great man! SPAM DAT KONDRIUE FOR SOME SHIELD ACTION.

But yeah, if I had to rank the villains, it'd be Olga FLow (<3), Falz, Shambertin/Kondy/whatever other form that I can't remember.

As far as what I enjoyed.. I dunno. Ep2 was pretty fun, but so rarely done. Ep4 was just QQ because shit droprates were even shittier than shit. Ep1 I got sick of just because.

I'm interested to see what they can do here. PSU's system wasn't terrible. It's community, and what you could do within the system was. There were even less things to do there than on PSO Ep1-4. That's why it failed. Really wanna see what they do with PSO2.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Never got to fully experience the original PSO... I tried PSU, only lasted a couple of months before becoming bored of it. Hoping this one is good, and if it's PC only, it gives me an excuse to get a new gaming rig. I actually tried getting the PSO:BB private server client running, but ran in to an issue when starting it up. Probably since I am still running XP on this dinosaur, or something. ;/

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

I just hope they drop the huge cities and different lobbies for different missions. Being forced to FIND the current hotspot is gay, PSOs lobby system was beautiful for its time really. Besides that, the only other feature I hope for is c-mode lol

Idk why ep2 wasn't more popular on BB, I guess cause ep4 rarz were so much awesomer, but they boosted the exp a fuckton for ep2 compared to Gamecube version.

I'm in a real minority I think, because the last year I seriously played I never really got any useful shit for my characters because I already had everything I needed. I spent a lot of time hunting Handgun: Guld to make GUld Milla but it alluded me in the end D: Fuck I remember hunting Book of Hitogata for christs sake, and if you don't remember what it is look it up. It makes a shitty weapon lol But is rare has balls.

PSO was the first game I ever got addicted to. Locked myself i nthe garage and gained 30 lbs. off of pizza rolls lol

Little Mother
    BG Level

Anyone else remember just looking at their hours played on ONE character and just shaking your head?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    Anyone else remember just looking at their hours played on ONE character and just shaking your head?
    NO SHAME IN MY PLAYTIME!

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    Then finding out it capped D:

Thats when you know it's a problem lol

just popped a boner seeing this thread, made my fuckin night

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chrian Kywind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

now if only they make content equal for all playing regions that would be nice.

I'VE CHOSEN A TITLE FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!
    BG Level

This is driving me crazy.

I remember a long time ago... I read somewhere that there was this special online event quest where you got to team up with Sonic the Hedgehog in Forest or something, and It Doesn't Matter was playing instead of the usual Forest music.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I can't sleep 'till I figure it out, haha.

And yum yum, the joy of having only 10 mono/di/trifluids. D: So fun when you forget to bring Telepipes.

Crackodactyl
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Rionel View Post
    This is driving me crazy.

I remember a long time ago... I read somewhere that there was this special online event quest where you got to team up with Sonic the Hedgehog in Forest or something, and It Doesn't Matter was playing instead of the usual Forest music.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I can't sleep 'till I figure it out, haha.

And yum yum, the joy of having only 10 mono/di/trifluids. D: So fun when you forget to bring Telepipes.
    I remember that.... And the chao event hidden in forest too.... And the summer event at the beach from Ep2 where you could /fireworks.... And the online west tower runs.....
    I miss my lvl 200 FoMar. I had every rare in the damn game too.... Red ring, flame garment, challenge mode doublesabers.... ugh. Really hope SEGA pulls through on this.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Chrian View Post
    now if only they make content equal for all playing regions that would be nice.
    ^ lol

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

They already promised limitless content. You can't get much more equal than infinite amounts for everyone.