BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Thread: Return to Vanadiel?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hydra
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Burning Legion

Return to Vanadiel?

Hey guys I had a question about reactivating my ffxi account. Is there a certain time limit in which you can reactivate your acct and it still be there? If I remember right playonline said that you could still keep your character after 2 or 3 months. I deactivated my account like a year ago and was wondering if it would still be available. Has anyone tried reactivating after a year? Thanks

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'm not sure, as I've never cancelled my account, but all random questions should go here.

[2012: Year of the Whore]
    BG Level

Before thread gets close, just go and look? I've reactivated accounts after 2 years with no issues, after 1 year with no issues, etc.

Shouldn't have an issue.

Hydra
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Burning Legion

Sorry about posting in the wrong thread >.<

People are so quick to suggest to go into the cess pool that is the random question thread. The only reason it's such a long thread is because the same questions get asked repeatedly and more often then not, ignored. This isn't 2007 BG, it's not jam packed like it used to be. When this get locked, I'm sure 3 weeks from now it will still be on the front page. The game is old, all the new things can be fit into 5 threads. Stop crying when another post comes up that isn't about mundane event X on FFXI or topic Y that shows you can swing a millisecond faster if you do these 8 trials of magians.

Quote Originally Posted by SaviorSelf View Post
    People are so quick to suggest to go into the cess pool that is the random question thread. The only reason it's such a long thread is because the same questions get asked repeatedly and more often then not, ignored. This isn't 2007 BG, it's not jam packed like it used to be. When this get locked, I'm sure 3 weeks from now it will still be on the front page. The game is old, all the new things can be fit into 5 threads. Stop crying when another post comes up that isn't about mundane event X on FFXI or topic Y that shows you can swing a millisecond faster if you do these 8 trials of magians.

This a million times over

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

'Cause the topics on the first page stretch longer than three weeks, and asking all of the random questions in individual posts would make them so much more likely to be answered, amirite?

If the game is so mundane and old, feel free to move along to something else. When you do, perhaps you won't feel obligated to make useless posts.

Hydra
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Burning Legion

You can close the thread now if you wish. I just reactivated my account no problem thanks guys

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

You bitch way too much.

How so? Sorry for pointing out shitty logic, but how are you on BG and think I'm the worst?

Edit: If this is about the Naruto thread; lol.

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

How so? Sorry for pointing out shitty logic, but how are you on BG and think I'm the worst?

Edit: If this is about the Naruto thread; lol.
    Shitty logic? Check the last post on the last thread on this page, its from less than 3 weeks ago~

My point is every post of yours is bitching about how BG is run. Frankly, I've seen a lot worse forums and a lot worse mods.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Account reactivation has been much simplified. When you ready to reactivate your account and restore your character, go to Playonline main page. Scroll down a bit and you'll see a button that says "Character Reactivation" click it and follow the steps. It's very easy, unfortunately it takes undetermined amount of time. Be patient and you should have it back.

P.S. Important things to have when doing this. 1. POL ID 2. POL Password 3. POL or FFXI Registration Codes 4. Active email address, preferably the one attached to POL billing info.

Quote Originally Posted by Snick View Post
    Shitty logic? Check the last post on the last thread on this page, its from less than 3 weeks ago~

My point is every post of yours is bitching about how BG is run. Frankly, I've seen a lot worse forums and a lot worse mods.
    I'm aware advanced still has some activity; but I'm speaking more so for the current state of the game. Everything has been discovered and not much new information pops up unless its the first week or two of the large updates every 3 months. I stopped playing XI around...a year ago actually, but am still interested in the game and what goes on. I try to keep up on information in case I do decide to come back again, but looking at the topics, it's hard to gather information. Advanced looks like, 3 abyssea areas, completed relics, magian weapons/armors, and magian trials. Aside from those 6 topics, there is still plenty of room for new threads on the main page.

It's just silly that if I don't have a completed relic, magian weapon/trial question, or want to discuss an abyssea area, any other question pretty much gets the response "put it in the random question thread you fucking noob". When a good bit of the time, most of those questions get skipped over and missed. The search system leaves much to be desired, but there's not much Sono can do about that. If I have any other question, all I can do is dig through what, 15,000 posts? Granted I don't browse advanced much anymore because it's just the same topics over and over...

I've been active in bitching in the past few days, sure. Check my posts before 3 days ago and you won't see much, if any bitching. I'm very active in the tech section if you need a computer built though!