1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 12 hours, 35 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 11 hours, 24 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 5 hours, 35 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 4 hours, 24 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    New Odin
    BG Level

What code are you trying to register

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ope, nevermind, you have to go to the site, register the code, and the XIV 20 character code is given

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    Password: "Min 6 characters,at least one special character and one upper case letter or number."

Good god that is so fucking retarded.
    How is one of the more secure password strings retarded? I'm curious >.>

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    cuz yall have pretty much stoped talking about it. Hows that retail torrent going? Anybody finish ?
    80.7% I'm sure I'm not the furthest along, unless this is the moving wall we've all hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    How is one of the more secure password strings retarded? I'm curious >.>
    Don't play stupid. We are all aware that it's to save themselves the headaches of idiot customers with compromised accounts. It doesn't make me any more happy about putting another character into my password. A password which is secure past any reasonable doubt as it's not a real word, capital letter, alphanumeric, etc. I don't need to make a password that I'll never remember because it has a "%" in it now. Hell, I have a security token that's required to even login to the Square-Enix Account Management system at all before anyone can even access this Click to Buy shit.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Highest on my peer list is 81.4%, probably going to take another 5 hours.

Not sure if this has been answered yet, but is the 4.61 GB client ISO I see on various sites safe to download?
    Only 1 seed and I think the game was supposed to take up much more space (9 GB I think?).
    Is this the torrent people are talking about?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Highest on my peer list is 81.4%, probably going to take another 5 hours.
    Yeah, that's about where I'm at too now... looks like we're all eating it as it's served.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    Don't play stupid. We are all aware that it's to save themselves the headaches of idiot customers with compromised accounts. It doesn't make me any more happy about putting another character into my password. A password which is secure past any reasonable doubt as it's not a real word, capital letter, number in it, etc. I don't need to make a password that I'll never remember because it has a fuckin' % in it now.
    Yeah it pisses me off when companies make password restrictions so bad that it actually lowers security. My university's password restrictions were so bad I had to save a copy of it in a Notepad file. They'd force us to change it every three months, be nothing like any of the previous ones and make you have like ten characters. By the time you'd remember what it is you'd be close to having to pick a new one.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm sure its safe as I know of the uploader, once installed and updated it will be around 9-10gb. (Do a scan though just to make sure!)

The CE disc is 5.14gb.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

your right.. i just entered my glove code... dunno why it would tell you your wrong. Try all caps check your zeros/O's

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    As far as I'm aware, it's charged to verify that your account is legit or something. They should have given it back by now?
    I just set mine up and they charged me $2.50 and I choose to confirm so they charged two other random amounts between $1.00 and $1.99, which after confirming were correctly credited to my account.

IDK, not gonna lose sleep over $2.50 lol.

What time do the servers come up? I'm all installed and updated.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I definitely won't be getting mine today. Just gave Tesco Entertainment a call. Should get it tomorrow they say but could take another two days. I'll be killing bunnies if it doesn't come tomorrow.

Where did you order from, Seph? Did mine with Game (first time I've tried from there) and it came 9am this morning, very impressed.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I said in my post lol.

I am wishing I didn't cancel my Game pre-order to save about £7 at Tesco Entertainment.

Oh right, sucks. How much was it from Tesco? £33?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

My order says £31.41, but I got about £2.something back from Quidco too. Game had cash back too however.

Edit: Pretty sure I used a 15% discount voucher to get it down to £31.41.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I had it ordered from GAME since it was up, then a few days ago I got an email saying payment had be refused ;; (must have entered info in wrong at some point x.x) Have it ordered from amazon and it's been 'dispatching soon' since ~2am UK.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by GavinBandura View Post
    I think it's supposed to be up at 10:00am JST 9/21... which should translate to... 2:00/5:00am PST/EST 9/22? Something like 22 hours from now?

They are 16 hours in the future from PST, so do the math if I fucked up. :3

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I'll be surprised if the first day isn't full of server crashes, queues and general hell anyway. The servers will be hammered be a couple hundred thousand people as soon as the game goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by GavinBandura View Post
    14 hours time. Or 2am UK.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast