Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I could see this being picked up by SyFy, USA, or TBS. After shying away from TV after Heroes went to shit I haven't felt like watching anything else. I saw the 1st ep via psn & liked it, will probably watch the thing from front to back on netflix.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Calling it. Walker is the chosen one of slaves.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    I could see this being picked up by SyFy, USA, or TBS. After shying away from TV after Heroes went to shit I haven't felt like watching anything else. I saw the 1st ep via psn & liked it, will probably watch the thing from front to back on netflix.
    I could see SyFy picking it up, but not USA or TBS, doesnt really fit they're usual lineup. I could possibly see TNT picking it up

A. Body
    BG Level

entertaining, but still the most predictable "mystery" show i've ever seen in my life

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    entertaining, but still the most predictable "mystery" show i've ever seen in my life
    Just watched the final episode last night, pretty sure I've caught every episode. I liked the Simon conversation about their people being the first ones on Earth, so they're not really "aliens," they're just older natives. I wouldn't mind seeing a second season, but I'd be OK with the series ending there, as well.

If they do a second season, I'd like to see it go in a different direction. I don't need any more of Shawn & Leila, and I think Vicky's storyline should be done. The story was (IMHO) better when it focused on the big picture plots rather than the gun fights and the smaller scale stuff.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    and I think Vicky's storyline should be done.
    the fuck? her hotness was the main reason I watched this show. He shoudlve let leila die and ran off with vicky.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
    the fuck? her hotness was the main reason I watched this show. He shoudlve let leila die and ran off with vicky.
    True. I was thinking from a story perspective, but you're right. While the overall plot of the show was (I thought) good, the actual dialogue struggled. Going forward, it would be even more of a stretch to keep her relevant to the story, but I suppose I could overlook it if it involved more episodes of her in a bikini.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

wasnt she casted to be wonder woman too? thats what i heard

Witty Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
    wasnt she casted to be wonder woman too? thats what i heard
    Nah, that's the girl from Friday Night Lights, Adrianne Palicki

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

oh weird, i googled taylor cole and first thing that popped up under images was her in the wonder woman get up

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

She dressed up as Wonder Woman last Halloween.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://www.deadline.com/2011/06/nbcs...eries-on-syfy/
    Minutes after NBC canceled freshman The Event on the unlucky Friday, May 13, the show's creator Nick Wauters and executive producer Steve Stark told fans that there was a possibility for the sci-fi drama to continue elsewhere. That possibility is now taking shape. I hear there are talks with Syfy to pick up The Event as a miniseries. Helping things is the fact that Syfy and The Event producer, Universal Media Studios, are NBCUniversal corporate siblings. But migrating a broadcast show to cable is never easy, and I hear discussions are underway to see if it would be financially feasible for The Event to continue on Syfy. If that happens and if the mini does well, it could potentially launch another season of the alien drama. Syfy has been active post-upfronts this year. The cable network also has been kicking the tires of the Fox pilot Locke & Key, but there haven't been any substantial discussions.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

ha! ha! sorta called it

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Fingers crossed, SciFi isn't too bad with mini series.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I've been trying to watch ep ~11 on, but every time I try I get turned off by how often the show jumps into a flashback just as things are getting good. I know it's probably done anyways, so the only reason I keep wanting to watch is to see what happened in the end with richter/his gf (I'm convinced she has lipo between her last gig and this show because ass just doesn't disappear like that) and the little sister.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xalien Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yea the flashbacks were a bit annoying but after the mid season break they completely disappeared.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4