+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Your spoiler sounds really bad. Dexter would never harm Deb. In the books Deb actually finds out that Dexter is what he is and keeps it hidden. It's just like Dexter would never kill Harry if he was still alive and Harry killed someone to protect his secret. Also I'm not hoping for another Cop stalker season. Would be kinda dumb.

I never said he would hurt her but he would def consider it even if only briefly(wouldn't be the first time we've seen him struggle with the code). Could still make for some good scenes. I hate to say it but from everything we've seen this is going to be another Doakes situation(just with a less honest cop). Only thing we can do is hope for some awesome fallout...

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

They've been setting up Deb finding out in the series. What they do with it when she finds out remains to be seen though.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    They've been setting up Deb finding out in the series. What they do with it when she finds out remains to be seen though.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

I love that scene lol.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Book spoiler

Deb finds out in the first book, as she's awake on the table when Dexter rescues her.

Oh god please let the kids leave, pleeeeeeeeeeease.

edit: fuck yeah

As with last week, would huuuugely appreciate it if someone could post a megaupload or similar link whenever it is online. Thanks

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

will do, but like I think I said the groups who put it out tend to be annoyingly slow with it

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I FUCKING MISSED THIS EPISODE GIMME DOWNLOAD LINK

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

shut up raggy

Damn, HD gonna take forever! I'll just wait for SD I guess.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

yeah I hate when HD comes out like an hour or two before the SD =/
    figured id post in case anyone wanted it that bad though

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

any megavid links?

Thanks for the links guys.

Just ended up getting the HD while watching some other stuff. Appreciate it Qalbert.

I'm about the watch season 5 episode 2

Karma Whore
    BG Level

Sigh, what a great episode. From the looks of it..

Quinn will probably find out about Dexter soon, doubt they would want to draw it out since its been done (Doakes). Also, aren't we supposed to have a lot of guest actors make an appearance soon?

As for the headless lady and other guy, anyone else get the feeling it was the lady cop? Something is up with her.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by poct View Post
    Sigh, what a great episode. From the looks of it..

Quinn will probably find out about Dexter soon, doubt they would want to draw it out since its been done (Doakes). Also, aren't we supposed to have a lot of guest actors make an appearance soon?

As for the headless lady and other guy, anyone else get the feeling it was the lady cop? Something is up with her.
    Julia Stiles is supposed to be in the next episode so I'm interested to see how she gets introduced/her future role.

I'm with you on the cop thing. She just seemed way too pushy.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    Julia Stiles is supposed to be in the next episode so I'm interested to see how she gets introduced/her future role.

I'm with you on the cop thing. She just seemed way too pushy.
    If that cop was involved, then it would be way too stupid for her to talk about knowing anything about the rituals. I'm gonna call it right now; she's gonna be one of the victims of that cult before the end of the case. After all, it's her neighborhood.

As far as the Quinn situation goes, I think that he'll definitely find out enough about Dex to make the connection, but I also think that after Dex came up clean on the Rita thing, his credibility with LaGuarta (sp) is completely shot, and that anything he says about Dex isn't going to be taken seriously.

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post
    If that cop was involved, then it would be way too stupid for her to talk about knowing anything about the rituals. I'm gonna call it right now; she's gonna be one of the victims of that cult before the end of the case. After all, it's her neighborhood.

As far as the Quinn situation goes, I think that he'll definitely find out enough about Dex to make the connection, but I also think that after Dex came up clean on the Rita thing, his credibility with LaGuarta (sp) is completely shot, and that anything he says about Dex isn't going to be taken seriously.
    I was thinking she's the killer. It could be her trying to scare people into not doing business there because it's "her" neighborhood to protect, like some sort of vigilante neighborhood watch thing. Her telling them about the rituals was simply because they were going in a different direction with the investigation. which would get her message lost since I'm guessing the news will totally pick up on a ritual killing serial killer

Either that or she'll be the victim that will somehow be the key to breaking the case. I was thinking that, too.

That was a great episode

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast