FFXIV Character
    Trent Taisaijin
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Regarding Julia Stiles possible role:

Spoiler: show
    Maybe she will be a target of that roadkill guy? It seemed the majority of that hair he collected was blonde. Maybe that's a theme of his.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Any other SD links? For some reason the one on megaupload said my IP was downloading something already, I don't get it.

newsgroups > all D:

Whenever there's new episodes of anything I watch it at watch-series.com, it's pretty good

This show is awesome. I am also excited for Julia Stiles and wondering what role she will play.

Kinda glad to see Cody and Astor gone, but Dex will still have to pass Harrison off when we wants to go out and do his thing. Pretty sure Deb will find out this season.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I hope deb finds out, shit will be awesome. I've got high hopes this season. I kinda liked the kids though, they added all the more drama and showed what he had to cope with, but goddamn if Astor isn't fuck all annoying.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Nah, fuck the kids. Season 5 Astor is the reason I'm not having a daughter, pre-teen girls are straight cunts.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Astor takes after her mother in the annoying cunt after season 1 trait.

cody is awesome thoug

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yea, Cody is cool. I agree with you 100% Ivaden, lol.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Overburn View Post
    I was thinking she's the killer. It could be her trying to scare people into not doing business there because it's "her" neighborhood to protect, like some sort of vigilante neighborhood watch thing. Her telling them about the rituals was simply because they were going in a different direction with the investigation. which would get her message lost since I'm guessing the news will totally pick up on a ritual killing serial killer

Either that or she'll be the victim that will somehow be the key to breaking the case. I was thinking that, too.
    I sorta have been thinking she'll be the next "big" cop that enters the station. That she'll be like the younger Deb trying to make the name for herself. So if/when something happens to a current cop (Quinn or maybe Angel since he just went nuts last episode and may get suspended) she'll be promoted up. But I wouldn't consider this any more likely than some of the other theories put forth here.

Astor was terribly annoying this episode. Especially because I've already had to deal with a crazy bitch recently irl. When people yell things that make no sense I want to hit something.

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    Regarding Julia Stiles possible role:

Maybe she will be a target of that roadkill guy? It seemed the majority of that hair he collected was blonde. Maybe that's a theme of his.
    I can't see the roadkill guy going on much longer. Maybe 2-3 episodes max (I remember a preview with him having a problem with killing someone plus the recent preview of the guy resisting), but I'm thinking the other killings are supposed to be the serial killer for the season.

Anyways, didn't they already say she was going to be the grief counselor to Dexter? Maybe I just made that up.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

they already said there wasn't a "the serial killer for the season"

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Overburn View Post
    Anyways, didn't they already say she was going to be the grief counselor to Dexter? Maybe I just made that up.
    All I've heard is that she is "an emotionally damaged woman". With Quinn being Doakes 2.0 and her sounding like Rita 2.0 they have to be very careful to make sure this season doesn't suck.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I didn't know Stiles was gonna be on the show, better not be a romance for dex...

As far as EP 2 goes,

Was hoping to be surprised about the kid situation, but I guess the show really couldn't continue with them tying dex down.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

doubt they would want to draw it out since its been done (Doakes)
    season one and two are my favorite so far, the Doakes storyline is a big part of that.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

i wouldnt mind any similarities between 5 and 2. AT ALL. but i cant stand the kids lol. i know they have to implement them in the story somehow, but the girl's crying and horrible acting makes my ears bleed. i like it better when she was a younger r-kelly attracted age. she had like 4 lines a season

Would have been more interesting had the kids had dark passengers like in the books and Dex planned on training them.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Would have been more interesting had the kids had dark passengers like in the books and Dex planned on training them.
    They touched on that in S2 for like 5 mins amirite? And then never went back to it again

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm sure I read somewhere the kids (Cody and Harrisson in particular I seem to remember) would have dark passengers? Or am I completely imagining it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast