1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 12 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 11 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 5 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 4 hours, 56 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hermes Shoes     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by #686578 View Post
    Nope

My shoes have only activated once and I've replenished my guildleves already

It's been about 50 hours since my shoes last activated
    You have to take them off and put them back on for them to re-activate.

Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yekyaa View Post
    Have you tried taking them off and leaving them off for the 24hrs? It's possible that the timer is activating even while you're logged off... Although this is just speculation, as my Shoes worked fine after the 24hrs had passed.
    Nope. I guess that's it.

Vuitton

Any info on the Asuran Armguards? I am Alchemist 16 and still wearing them. Wondering if there is a limit to these.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

They stop working at Rank-11.

From Rank-1 to Rank-10 (for crafters) they will scale from Craftmanship+6 to Craftmanship+12 and then the hidden bonus drops to 0. They are essentially awesome gloves for the first 10 ranks, then you gotta' find something better by 11. However, if you don't have anything better than the static Output/Control+1 that they will always have, by all means, keep 'em on. They are cheap as shit to repair via NPC too.

It's the same thing for gathering classes, just with Gathering instead of Craftsmanship.

I'm not sure of the exact numbers for war/mage disciplines...

Vuitton

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    They stop working at Rank-11.

From Rank-1 to Rank-10 (for crafters) they will scale from Craftmanship+6 to Craftmanship+12 and then the hidden bonus drops to 0. They are essentially awesome gloves for the first 10 ranks, then you gotta' find something better by 11. However, if you don't have anything better than the static Output/Control+1 that they will always have, by all means, keep 'em on. They are cheap as shit to repair via NPC too.

It's the same thing for gathering classes, just with Gathering instead of Craftsmanship.

I'm not sure of the exact numbers for war/mage disciplines...
    Thanks this was a big help. I upgraded to +4 output gloves.