1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 10 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 10 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Suspension on several worlds - Sept 23rd.

General
    2010/09/23 23:20 from FINAL FANTASY XIV
    Further Character Creation Suspension on Several Worlds (Sep. 23): Follow-up
    We previously informed you that character creation on certain worlds had been suspended, but we are pleased to announce that character creation on the Mysidia World has now been reinstated as the congestion in the world has eased up.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Of fucking course on one of the servers my LS and friends are waiting on.

New Odin
    BG Level

Which worlds exactly?

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Doesn't state, but I know Figaro is one of them. Here is current open worlds:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7646/26321767.png

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Wow they cut off a pile today. trying to maintain some balance I see. Most of our LS is on our server of choice though so I am happy.

Yea, Saronia is pretty dead so far, especially when JP prime time usually is. Hopefully, population will get a major boost on release.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

They rapidly kept re-opening yesterday, close, open close open etc. They haven't done anything for hours at this point.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I really hope Wutai is still available when my game arrives or I'm going to be even more pissed off with shit having to wait longer to play.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I really hope Wutai is still available when my game arrives or I'm going to be even more pissed off with shit having to wait longer to play.

Bestbuy here got the shipment late, so that was +2 days for me, now I am stuck @ the creation screen cause I cannot join the server I want lol. Wutai is currently 2/3 chocobo, so it still isn't full.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by plue View Post
    Yea, Saronia is pretty dead so far, especially when JP prime time usually is. Hopefully, population will get a major boost on release.
    Screw that. I want it nice and quiet. There's plenty on here already.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Seems to still be open atm.

But I'm really pissed right now, because I had a character going but wanted to delete and rename it (wanted to match up surnames with some friends, etc), and when I went to recreate it Lindblum was off the list. @#$%