1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 47 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 12 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 47 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 12 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: FFXIV Videos     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Kaeko
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

"Wanted: Mammoth and the Master" Faction Leve solo on 50/50 DoM with THM main. Took 33:21 out of max 40:00. I've done the other 2 faction leves as well, but didn't video them so I have to go back and repeat later ; ;

Quality up to 1080~

Part 1
    Spoiler: show

Part 2

Part 3

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The Tarbh Uisge is moving, your Repose has no effect.
    The Tarbh Uisge is stationary, your Bind has no effect.

<3

And yeah, how easy those things are is pretty much the entire reason I've stopped logging on. The content we have is such a joke ;/

Kaeko
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    The Tarbh Uisge is moving, your Repose has no effect.
    The Tarbh Uisge is stationary, your Bind has no effect.

<3

And yeah, how easy those things are is pretty much the entire reason I've stopped logging on. The content we have is such a joke ;/
    Yea the 2 binds are so annoying to use. There's like a lag to whether or not they are moving or something because there are times I swear it's moving and it wont work, then times I swear it's not moving and the other won't work...

The difficulty of the content isn't too big a concern to me. We know the NMs are easy, but it's early on. The issue is just lack of content overall. I think it's acceptable to have easy content, but how you release a game with just no content in general and somehow expect it to work is a bit crazy. Still, having a good time in game and hoping the new director makes this game reasonable for more people to play

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Again another buffalo video. This time solo. I notice Cel mentioned he stopped logging on. Now I have no hope in XIV considering how much he liked it when we were all quitting... Q2 Maybe there's something big coming. Like real big, not December big. : (

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

That's the levequest buffalo in Kaekos video, not the NM. And I don't not like it all of a sudden, I just have nothing left to do after slaughtering all 5 NMs ad nauseum. Exhausted all available content and they're too busy appeasing other issues, which I dont mind as its not like I'm payin for anything. Kinda different than rage-quitting forever before capping out ;p But don't worry, I hear it takes like 3 days to max out in Tera. Should be right up your alley

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Grr.. took 20 days playing 18hrs a day in Tera to hit 50. You're really going to tell me XIV takes any longer? Let's imagine the super attractive fatigue system wasn't implemented and mobs gave SP every fight. I don't think so, no.

Anyway, you mention 5 NMs. What are they? 1 is the buffalo, I'm guessing the sheep and gob Gulk mentioned are 2 more? Are these world NMs or popped NMs? Oh, and I quit because the game was/is -garbage- not because anyone raged. 3rd week showed what the game has to offer.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I could be mistaken as I dont really care, but I read interviews about it a few days ago and the game launched on the 25th. Seems like a few days to me.

All the NMs are on video in this thread if you watch past the intros that mostly start with the buffalo. Theres Buffalo, SilverPieste, Aldgoats, Evil Eyes, and Goblins for world NMs. And Drakes, Buffalo and Wolves for R50 faction leves. And I just found it weird you went from 12 hrs/day/everyday into the 40s to giving all your stuff away ;p

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    I could be mistaken as I dont really care, but I read interviews about it a few days ago and the game launched on the 25th. Seems like a few days to me.

All the NMs are on video in this thread if you watch past the intros that mostly start with the buffalo. Theres Buffalo, SilverPieste, Aldgoats, Evil Eyes, and Goblins for world NMs. And Drakes, Buffalo and Wolves for R50 faction leves. And I just found it weird you went from 12 hrs/day/everyday into the 40s to giving all your stuff away ;p
    Yeah. I think I quit the week before it was gonna charge me lol. This was right before they announced the following month free. IDK if I was regretting it rly since I gave all money to Sey, and I guess we all eventually just went back to Aion.

As for Tera, retail started you at whatever level you stopped beta on, which was more than likely 38 if you played beta enough. Same pace XIV and TERA put me at 38 in 2 weeks in TERA and 30 in 2 weeks in XIV but it was the fatigued that fucked me up, rly.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Video I did for Storyline Quest R46 "Futures Perfect". Contains spoilers. Best viewed in 1080p.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Kupo messing around on kashuan hope you enjoy it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

cool video

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Been messing around with filters, subtitles and stuff (see screenshot thread).
    Decided to try my hand at a video, trying to work out what settings would be best.
    Best watched in HD/expanded.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Video is set to private just FYI

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

is it still on private? dopey me forgot about that ;-x

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Nope, works now

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

I don't care what anyone says, that game is fucking beautiful. Why did they have to ruin such huge potential

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And heres another one of a run through Coerthas. The video is just LS members doing stuff and some scenery. Enjoy

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

LS friend posted this on kupo site so figured id threw the link here worth sharing and good fun.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

another video put together good job claudus.

this may contain spoilers for some so watch with caution has some Mission c/s involved.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Another video made by kupo on kashuan world this time a little different tho hope you enjoy.

well done claud again =)