1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 15 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 8 hours, 26 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 8 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 1 hours, 26 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 262 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

How do you cancel a castin spell lol (cancel while it's casting)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I herd u havin bold synth problems, son.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...titled-1-6.jpg

What are the odds that the opening of Ishgard, Chocobo rides, Airships, the opening of new areas, market ward search, misc. fixes will be available by the 30th?

I mean, that's the start of the official service. And that the 8 day early access is just the beta content only?

:<

New Odin
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroanagi View Post
    What are the odds that the opening of Ishgard, Chocobo rides, Airships, the opening of new areas, market ward search, misc. fixes will be available by the 30th?

I mean, that's the start of the official service. And that the 8 day early access is just the beta content only?

lol

December at the earliest.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I don't know, let me ask my crystal ball.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    How do you cancel a castin spell lol (cancel while it's casting)
    Recast it. So click on spell again.

Few days passed since launch and I was curious if there has been any rearrangement about server/communities.
    Like before, I was looking for an EU based world to join but with the locked ones and a few last minute changes, was wondering what the best choices are now.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Johndile View Post
    Recast it. So click on spell again.
    Doesnt work it says you are already casting

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trine Traverse
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Tomino View Post
    Few days passed since launch and I was curious if there has been any rearrangement about server/communities.
    Like before, I was looking for an EU based world to join but with the locked ones and a few last minute changes, was wondering what the best choices are now.
    If you go by Core, it seems Corneila is JP+EU and Lindblum is EU. This is of course just a small % of the actual population, but it's better than nothing I guess.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroanagi View Post

Very unlikely. Are the other areas and Ishgard even on the disk? Surely the dat miners would have found something if they are. I doubt we'll see new areas until PS3 release, but I think Ishgard will be available before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Trocian View Post
    If you go by Core, it seems Corneila is JP+EU and Lindblum is EU. This is of course just a small % of the actual population, but it's better than nothing I guess.
    I wish people would stop spreading that kind of info, because it means the other servers will have even less EU people. And I'm not going to Cornelia or Lindblum just because a few people on Core decided I should. But as you say, it will be a very small percentage that do that.

Does anyone know what level you get access to the lv20 leves for gathering classes? Lv13 bot/min and can't get any in Ul'Dah.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

welp, 3100 ppl online and i have like 10 seconds command lag. Stupid sundays

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

This has been brought up about 100 times already and even I've seen it, but not too surprised that now when I actually care about the answer, I can't find it anywhere.

So call me a fucking idiot who's not able to use the search (I did try) and asks the questions that have been answered 100 times or more or whatever, but here goes; is it possible to reset a failed leve (due to a fucking crash, surprisingly) or abandon it somehow? It was my first levecrash in retail so I haven't even bothered to find out if it's changed since beta.

I recall seeing the word "abandon" in the posts considering this very topic, but I'm playing dumb atm. and can't figure out how to do it, if it's possible.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So is there a shield glitch of something?

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2614/shieldm.jpg

Guard doesnt appear under the shield abilities, so I had to use a macro to change it's position to 3, but that guard doesnt work, and only number 6 does. Whenever I equip a shield it puts guard in any open slot, and I cant move it. I want it in 3, and nothing I do can move it. It acts like any other level 1 ability in that it cant be removed (but can be moved), it has to be somewhere on your pallet, but I cant even move it since there is no guard ability to select under shield.

Whats the deal? Anyone else having this issue?

I got shield to level 2 thinking that might fix it, but nope.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Went from Weathered Scepter-> Decorated Copper, numbers went like this..ish:

Dart: 140->180
    Scourge: 420->440

Big percentage jump on the Darts, not so much on scourge.

M.Hand Attack went from 5->7
    M.Hand Magic Potency or w.e its called went from 4x->58

This completely conclusive test leads me to believe that maybe Phantom Dart is modified by M.Hand Attack aka FUCKING STR. I could reallocate, but I'd have to make sure to leave magic stats the same since god knows what effects what... meaning only taking the points out of vit and putting them into Str. But I'm lazy, somebody do this for me and confirm so I can bitch about how stupid that is. Conjurer test would be just as good.

[edit] For those who lack the brain muscle, it also could mean that scourge just isn't effected by weapon stats at all(or very minorly), and just only Int. For reference, Sacrifice went from 179->186.. so potency is in the equation SOMEHOW as Mnd didn't change... and I would expect both magic abilities to work similarly with modifiers.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by TStupified View Post
    This has been brought up about 100 times already and even I've seen it, but not too surprised that now when I actually care about the answer, I can't find it anywhere.

So call me a fucking idiot who's not able to use the search (I did try) and asks the questions that have been answered 100 times or more or whatever, but here goes; is it possible to reset a failed leve (due to a fucking crash, surprisingly) or abandon it somehow? It was my first levecrash in retail so I haven't even bothered to find out if it's changed since beta.

I recall seeing the word "abandon" in the posts considering this very topic, but I'm playing dumb atm. and can't figure out how to do it, if it's possible.
    You can abandon a leve by talking to the Aetheryte, as for failed leves I /believe/ you can do them again by talking to Guildleve NPC in town and going back to the aetheryte, just can't retry right away.

@SephYuyX same shit is happening to me, Guard is 6 and I can't move it.

Pelvic Thruster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    So is there a shield glitch of something?

Guard doesnt appear under the shield abilities, so I had to use a macro to change it's position to 3, but that guard doesnt work, and only number 6 does. Whenever I equip a shield it puts guard in any open slot, and I cant move it. I want it in 3, and nothing I do can move it. It acts like any other level 1 ability in that it cant be removed (but can be moved), it has to be somewhere on your pallet, but I cant even move it since there is no guard ability to select under shield.

Whats the deal? Anyone else having this issue?

I got shield to level 2 thinking that might fix it, but nope.
    You have to switch to a job that doesn't use shield at all and then switch back. If you don't remove the shield nothing can move guard from the spot it sets in.

edit: and the slot you want guard in has to be the first open slot when you equip the shield.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Laude Valiquette
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

About repairing gear: SE said you can get another player/do it yourself, or an NPC can do a half-ass job for you. Where is this NPC in Ul'Dah? My Weathered Horas are about halfway to breaking and I have a permanent Weapon Damage status saying the properties of it are reduced Or, how fast can you start repairing items by switching to a blacksmith? Do you have to be a certain rank, or can you start repairing right away?

Ryko Shahrizai

Does anyone know the lowest level you should be before attempting a level20 battlecraft leve? I seem to remember someone saying in beta that there was quite a difference between the level 10 leves and the level 20 leves.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 262 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast