1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 29 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 30 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 11 hours, 29 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 262 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fanfon View Post
    In other news, whats that coat of arms thing next to people's names. Linkshell icon?
    Yup, it's the linkshell logo.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Where are you guys getting those signatures with your character info?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Where are you guys getting those signatures with your character info?
    In case you didn't already figure it out, I just clicked on one of their sigs and it leads to the site where you can make one.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Oh nice.
    I probably want to create a FFXIV character first however. My game should arrive tomorrow.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Has anyone ever completed a leve that gives a reward with a full inventory?
    I just did, and was about to bitch about it in the random complaint thread, when I saw this happen next time I touched the crystal:

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/p...ventoryWin.jpg

That's pretty awesome, I have to say. It's nice to see there's at least one place where they're doing things right in this game.

What does the class listing on gear and optimal rank mean? I can put optimal rank 13 gear on at rank 9, also I noticed some black mittens have lancer listed as a class o_O

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Optimal Rank = Level Sync system in XI for equipement, scales down if you equip it before the optimal rank
    No idea for Favor but I guess you get extra stats

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You only cap at the listed stats if you're a favored class; otherwise you get less (~80% I think?)

Quote Originally Posted by mastamind View Post
    Has anyone noticed if anima was actually regening
    Yes it is being replenished.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Sorry if this has already been addressed only have a minute to post. In case you didn't know, you can use anima to teleport party members to an aetheryte that they have never been to. This can save party/linkshell members a great deal of time walking around getting teleport locations if you don't mind using your precious anima. Regen rate sucks big time though (obviously known and already talked about before)

n00b question: What does enabling the hardware mouse cursor actually do? I still see the hand with the pointy finger in-game which I thought would switch to the normal arrow cursor.

Quote Originally Posted by Illek♫ View Post
    n00b question: What does enabling the hardware mouse cursor actually do? I still see the hand with the pointy finger in-game which I thought would switch to the normal arrow cursor.
    it wont lag when you're moving the mouse around.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I still dont get how people are leveling up, at a decent enough rate to even hit Surplus. I been playing since CE release, I requested the weekend off and been on pretty much nonstop. Im only leveling Conj(12) as far as DoW/DoM goes, and I have Carpenter(9) Weaver(10) Leatherworking(7) Alch(6) Botany(10).

Anyway my point is, I just fought a VT (Yellow) Dodo and did not get ANY class skill. I just did 5 leves, 1 solo 4 duo'ed and only got 2.5k class skill. I just cant find anything tougher then a dodo (that doesnt 1 shot me) to give me better class skillups. I dont understand how people are grinding, cause nothing gives me decent skillups that can be found at a decent rate. I cant find green con mobs and even if I do they are improperly con'ed and die too quick.

The 3 things that have me baffled in this game is leveling up (guildleves are shitty and dont help at all, good cash flow though) Lack of anytype of AH / Market ward search function, and crafting (I have such a terrible time crafting, its painful to craft which I assume its because I dont have craftmanship + or control + gear, which would be fixed if the markets had a search)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

So i have my retainer in Ul'dah, and im trying to summon it just in the town of LL (not in market wards) and it wont let me? Plz dont tell me I have to go back to Ul'dah and dismiss it there

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    So i have my retainer in Ul'dah, and im trying to summon it just in the town of LL (not in market wards) and it wont let me? Plz dont tell me I have to go back to Ul'dah and dismiss it there
    I am afraid you have to. You cannot summon a Retainer while it is selling stuff in the Market.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Can I get it out from going in LL market wards?

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    it wont lag when you're moving the mouse around.
    Thanks. I tried googling harder and read that basicly the mouse, insted of being processed by the CPU then to the GFX card, is processed directly by the GFX card. Would this be correct?

Sorry, it seems I'm a bit OCD about knowing this kind of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    Can I get it out from going in LL market wards?
    Pretty sure you have to go back to where your retainer is If you're going to use anima though you can always shout and try make a little extra gil

! Also gil making idea - Make a load of mules though free trial and use up anima to teleport people and make gil, then buy a useless item from your main charachter for a load of gil or something and repeat?
    Spoiler: show
    Terms and Conditions - By using this technique I demand and am obliged to 40% of earnings and your 1st born child lest you fall next victim to the black plague.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I honestly don't see how the Garland Goggles are gonna let people catch up to the CE players. Unless the boost to skill point gain is ridiculous.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It's obviously not going to be ridiculous at all, but it's probably going to work on any class Rank 1-10 like Onion Helm and Asuran Armguards. So, people playing 8 days later have a bonus on starting out every class from then on, just like first-run FFXIII people do.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Anyone been able to get any class quests yet? What are they, what are the rewards and what level do you need to be?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 262 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast