1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 7 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 12 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -3 hours, -53 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Lodestone was updated with:

2010-09-29 22:30 From : FINAL FANTASY XIV
    Regarding a Synthesis Issue (Sep. 29)
    As of the Sep. 29, 2010 version update, we have confirmed an issue where synthesis attempts are more likely to fail due to the basic commands not working as intended.

Investigation and recovery work is currently underway.

We ask for your patience in this matter until this issue is resolved.
    Looks like I wasnt just being a whiney bitch.

Kinda choked I lost about 15 flax, all my sheep leather, taupe bugs and slate grey bugs, about 50k in shit.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewrath View Post
    Kinda choked I lost about 15 flax, all my sheep leather, taupe bugs and slate grey bugs, about 50k in shit.
    Good thing 50K is pretty measly this time around, the issue with losing materials is really just the hassle of having to dig through bazaars to find more.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0-42-05-97.jpg

Finally, holy fuckin stupid undyed canvas

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xeynaar Nightbreeze
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The durability loss increase started right after the last maintenance (Thuesday I think?). At least for me.

Edit: Ugh... refreshed and there's a nother page already...

Ugh that would be why i was failing some of my leve synthesis this morning, hopefully they patch that sooner rather then later since it is pretty game breaking for a crafter.

Also lol at crafting being broken on release for all SE players.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I was wondering why last night my lvl 10 carp couldn't make a simple plank of wood. If they fix this today, they should reset the leves too, since I failed 3/4 of my crafting leves last night because of it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I failed a crafting leve that told me to make rank 1 parts... I'm rank 13 ( at the time ) what the hell <_< fix that that bug.

I thought it was weird that I was blowing up copper ingots and cloth. I wasn't paying attention as usual, but I can standard/rapid spam both of them and have 90 dur left easy.

Oh wow I thought i was the only getting cock blocked by the game. I tried like 10x to make basic dagger blades, and hammer heads and kept failing. Didn't know wtf happened, cuz i remember making them 5 levels earlier just fine. I thought it was some sort of secret crafting surplus limit shit. I guess the patch really did fuck it up. The game was literally preventing me from making anything, i've lost 60 durability in one shot at times.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Not touching crafting again until after maint. I have way too many mats to mass produce to risk anything.

On the plus side, I have a reason to level my miner and botanist again.

At the following time, we will be performing FINAL FANTASY XIV maintenance on all Worlds. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XIV will be unavailable.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

[Date & Time]
    Sep. 30, 2010 from 16:00 to 20:00 (GMT)
    * Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Services]
    FINAL FANTASY XIV
    Hopefully its a fix to crafting and not to emotes...

That's a long ass maint, I expect the servers to be up at like, 9pm (GMT) the earliest.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I was wondering why I had a much harder time crafting... Was breaking Bronze Wires and Bronze Rings left and right :/ Made skilling up much harder >.<

Yeah i love how because we are currently GMT+1 in the UK i get home and its maintenance for full duration

On the bright side being at work avoiding raging at the crafting system all day... swings in roundabouts

Quote Originally Posted by MrSamuels View Post
    Yeah i love how because we are currently GMT+1 in the UK i get home and its maintenance for full duration

On the bright side being at work avoiding raging at the crafting system all day... swings in roundabouts
    Lucky for me, the earliest I can get home is 7pm, usually 8. This works out perfectly for me.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Think there's any chance of getting banned from printing money with dodo vamps? Surely not? Feels dirty nonetheless.

If there is, i'm getting banned too, managed to sell a Hempen Hat for 50k the other day, materials are undyed hempen cloth x2, sheepskin and hempen yarn. People are mad with their gil >.>

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by MrSamuels View Post
    People are mad with their gil >.>
    That's really because 50k really isn't much - I've done no external grinding(save but for an hour or two) and have done nothing but leves as they are avaliable and I'm sitting on 950,233 gil right now <_<

Old Merits
    BG Level

Wow, I told my buddy something was up yesterday and not to craft any big synths. He didn't listen and was having tons of breaks, he was getting pissed. I tried a lvl 6 cloth this morning and broke it. I'm 14 cloth close to 15, I knew something was up so I logged out and saw the notice about crafting being bugged.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast