1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 14 hours, 17 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 9 hours, 42 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 7 hours, 17 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 2 hours, 42 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Item Vendoring Price List     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Item Vendoring Price List + Retainer Database

I've created a spreadsheet that documents what items will sell to a vendor for. With the lack of an AH system, this can help people get an idea how much something may be worth in a bazaar.

Both spreadsheets are back online and unlocked for editing. The information page in each has a few tips if you are stuck.

If you are having any trouble adding anything to the list, it is most likely spelled wrong. Or the list I have doesn't have perfect spelling If that is the case, send me a PM with the item name and I will check it out as soon as I can.

These are not immune to vandalism, but are a pain in the ass to make changes that are not allowed to be made. Hopefully we don't have any problems anymore.

Vendor Sale List
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...1E&hl=en#gid=0

Retainer List
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...c&hl=en#gid=19

PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINKS IF YOU ARE NOT EDITING. GOOGLE HAS A 200 USER LIMIT ON THE REGULAR EDITABLE PAGE
    IT MAY TAKE A WHILE FOR EDITS TO APPEAR ON THESE PAGES

Vendor Sale List
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...en&output=html

Retainer List
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...en&output=html

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    Here you go
    Thanks!

I added the things i had on my own list.
    It might also be a good idea to make seperate columns for +0/+1/+2/+3 prices.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyrabbit View Post
    I added the things i had on my own list.
    It might also be a good idea to make seperate columns for +0/+1/+2/+3 prices.
    Great idea!

Making the changes now :D

Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

BG Level

Cock Feather
    ­

Quote Originally Posted by #686578 View Post
    ­

Lol, I was wondering who did that

Can anyone edit this?
    This is a fantastic idea.
    Thanks, I'll try to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Nartosar View Post
    Can anyone edit this?
    This is a fantastic idea.
    Thanks, I'll try to contribute.
    Yes, anyone can edit it.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Dalaran

This is a great idea, I'm adding all the prices I can whenever I unload all my crap to a vendor.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    The Underbog

Thank you for actually contributing something useful that people can use in the current marketing system rather then coming and crying about the system we have. +1 for you! I will add this link to my starting guide, probably under the retainer section.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheebs View Post
    Thank you for actually contributing something useful that people can use in the current marketing system rather then coming and crying about the system we have. +1 for you! I will add this link to my starting guide, probably under the retainer section.
    Thanks!

I also added a comment column if anyone has anything to share about the item.

Here's a crazy idea:

Another spreadsheet, with each page in it related to a specific server. Players would put their retainers name, city, and market ward with a list of the things they have for sale. If someone makes a purchase from that retainer, or notices the item missing, they could delete it from the spreadsheet. Would also be a great way to keep an eye on stuff your retainer has left in bazaar while out in the field.

Granted, a website specifically for something like this would probably be much better, but this is a quick way to get it started.

I'll start it if people are interested.

I've went ahead and made it anyway.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...g&hl=en#gid=14

Still working on it, but I really hope this kicks off.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Who broke it >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Schultz View Post
    Who broke it >_<
    Some asshole. It has been fixed, google keeps a record of all edits and lets me revert back to a previous one.

Also, in case I dont catch it, send me a PM so that I can fix it ASAP if it happens again. Adding this to original post.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Yeah I basically started the same thing on a GuildWork Wiki page last night. I'm adding in the stuff I have that wasn't in that file.

Seriously, what do you get out of destroying a good thing? All you accomplish is pissing people off. If it continues, I will make it require logging into Google to make edits so I can ban the assholes.

moot

Due to the way google works, I cannot make it require login to edits. But I will be adding moderators. PM me if you would like to be a moderator.