Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I feel that Puck and Isidoro actually serve a vital part in the comic relief they bring. The world of Berserk is hopelessly dark, violent, and horrific. They help to balance that weight on the reader even if it's only a little.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Cam Rip
    It's start with old trailer then moves into still shots and backgrounds from the upcoming movie. nothing really interesting beside two shots.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://www.rocketpunch.com/mag/?p=4367
    The official website for the Berserk Ōgon Jidai-Hen I: Haō no Tamago film confirmed on Friday that Susumu Hirasawa will compose the theme song for the film, while Shiro Sagisu is composing the soundtrack. Hirasawa scored the previous 1997-1998 Berserk television anime series. Sagisu also composes for the Evangelion and Bleach anime franchises.
    The Otakuma Keizai Shinbun website had revealed the news a day earlier, only to delete the article soon after.
    Hirasawa has scored several Satoshi Kon works, including Yume-Miru Kikai, for which a completion date remains unclear. Sagisu won the “Best Music” award at the 2010 Tokyo Anime Awards for his work on the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can [Not] Advance.
    Hakusensha‘s Young Animal magazine, which serializes Kentaro Miura’s original Berserk manga, announced the film’s main staff and cast in August. The film was announced in January, and the first trailer began streaming in July. Slated to be the first in a trilogy, this film adapts the Golden Age arc of Miura’s manga, which began serializing in 1989.
    Berserk Ōgon Jidai-Hen I: Haō no Tamago is slated for release in Japanese theaters in January

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by samalis View Post
    I was waiting for that to show up for pre-order. *Reserves*

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I cannot wait for this movie! Hoping I get a chance to see this in a theater somewhere.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/cm/index.html
    couple trailers I hadn't seen yet, dunno how new they are

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Can't stand that this movie is using so much CG.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oh man... Feb can't come quick enough. Will probably be ages before there's a rip of it though. It's a movie release

New 110 second trailer here. Low quality but w/e. I can do without the 2nd theme, and want Guts' original VA back, but I'm just happy for more Berserk!

http://ch.yahoo.co.jp/warnerbros/index.php?itemid=217

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...o-open-in-2012

The staff for the Berserk anime film project confirmed on Tuesday that the second and third films in the Golden Age trilogy will also open next year after February 4's Berserk Ōgon Jidai-Hen I: Haō no Tamago (Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler).

Berserk Ōgon Jidai-Hen II: Doldrey Kōryaku (Berserk Golden Age Arc II: The Battle for Doldrey) will open in June and run for about 100 minutes. As the name implies, this installment will focus on the epic battle by the Kingdom of Midland to retake Doldrey Castle from the Chuder Empire.

Berserk Ōgon Jidai-Hen III: Kōrin (Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent) will open in June and run for about 110 minutes. In this film, the story "delves nonstop into the abyss of dark fantasy."

The first film will be about 80 minutes long and have 1,114 cuts. The second film will have 1,257 cuts, and the third will have 1,591 for a grand total across the entire trilogy of 3,962.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

New 5 minute featurette with a bunch of new animation in it. It looks pretty nice though the CGI can still be pretty jarring.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

i cant fucking take this. i want this NOW.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    i cant fucking take this. i want this NOW.
    This. But if it doesn't open up with some of the Black Swordsman stuff, it's going to be very strange, and when it does finally switch over to post Eclipse, it won't be as effective. Seeing this man who you know nothing about just slaughtering things was half the charm of the manga/show, and then seeing his back story and seeing why he is how he is.

If that doesn't make much sense, sorry. Mad tired.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

i just cant wait to see the skull knight. he becomes so terrifying after he acquires the armor afterwords lol. but yeah. for newcomers, they'd be incredibly lost if they dont start with the black swordsman

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Another video with the full version of "AI Beautiful Things" and some new footage. Of all the promo videos that have been released this one is definitely my favorite.

*Edit. Oh yeah, the movie comes out in Japan tomorrow too! Hopefully it does well enough to get a release over here.

*Edit #2 Apparently Yahoo.jp released the first ten minutes of the movie. Albeit censored.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Nice music in the opening credits. Any word on if/when this is coming to US theaters? Can't wait to see this movie!

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Is the manga still about mermaids right now?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Is the manga still about mermaids right now?
    Yes. Berserk - 326 if anyone was interested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast