1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 34 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 25 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 20 hours, 34 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 13 hours, 25 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Character corruption?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Character corruption?

So I go to log in to my character to discover I get the following error message when I try to log on.
    "An error has occurred on the game server" (30002)1285718016,0,5

Has anyone else experienced this? I can log in fine to my alt character, so I know it's not the server.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

maybe the zone is down? Try again in a few minutes?
    Have you viewed the credits? I know they said something about viewing the credits can cause certain errors, and if this is the case you need to uninstall / reinstall the game lol

I haven't viewed the credits and I've been trying for the past 20-30 minutes. Like I said, I can log in to my other character just fine. I really hope my character didn't go boom, lol.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

30002 is just the standard R:0 error message. Did you log out in a densely populated area?

Uhh, I logged out at Camp Horizon, last I remember. So I don't think it's too densely populated?

Telliani

All I know is in open beta... my husband and I both lost internet connection, and when we got back in, I could log into my other two characters just fine, but not the main. It took about 15 minutes then for the server to boot the character out of the game, so maybe that's it?

edit: off of lodestone:

Unable to access the below areas of Besaid World. (There were a few other worlds listed too if this wasn't yours -- currently palamecia r-0'd everyone out as well)
    - Camp Dry Bone area
    - Camp Horizon
    - Camp Bluefog

yah had a issue when I was to receive my onion helm I was ingame and on another comp i put in my code and my toon glitched I rebooted and it was at the character creation screen and had to make a new toon but when i got ingame i had my O helm.