Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Most of your characters aren't at least level 24 already? After that point levels are just filler. Or are you complaining because you were farming armor?

Ridill
    BG Level

just making a general statement.
    Only thing I'm trying to get out of multiplayer is 100online games and 1000 online kills. More armor upgrades is abonus though.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I'll add you to my list later. I recently played the game again to farm trophies.

Ridill
    BG Level

Aaaaaalmost have platinum. 15 more online missions, then 10 people to get from lv4 friendship to 5, 14 to get from lv3 to 5 and then a handful of other extra missions

Good luck, this one was a lot quicker than 2 to get the platinum for. Probably not as many people online now though?

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Havocxx View Post
    Probably not as many people online now though?
    Sometimes there's enough people on to play multiple matches online in a row, other times almost nobody is on.
    And it seems to be the same 5-15 people playing online cause the names all look pretty similar everyday.

Ridill
    BG Level

I only have 1 more mission left to do to platinum and jesus fuck it is brutally hard.
    3 hits from any ace kills my max gundam/max pilot. 3 deaths = lose due to no more blue bar.
    There are about 5 aces on the field at the same time, almost all the time, there is a missile base that usually takes out your Allied HQ on first launch. and the furthest I got the enemy bar down so far, was 1/10 of the way down and that was after killing 4-5 aces and taking over 4 bases

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Only mission I remember being tough was True Dynasty Warriors Gundam Return or w/e, got my shit stomped in first few times until I became adjusted to the level then it wasn't bad.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

for whatever reason when Selamis and I played the other week every mission with aces was balls-ass hard, like we got 1-2 shotted every time we spawned, but if we tried any mission that was a Mobile Armor fight it was absurdly easy. This held true regardless of what level pilots we used or how many people we ran with.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Which gundam u using? The best for those mission is the knight gundam with the special item and with a high melee character( i used master asia i think)

Ridill
    BG Level

using 00raiser cause I like the aoe spin saber thing that flies people in the air and the overdrive effect you get after doing a special. I didn't get to try the mission too many times because I had to leave for work. I'll get back on it once I get home again in 7hours. I've watched a video of it and I think I was just trying to do all the wrong things.

though I am aware Knight gundam has the same special mode and is generally more broken. he'll be my last resort.

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    for whatever reason when Selamis and I played the other week every mission with aces was balls-ass hard, like we got 1-2 shotted every time we spawned, but if we tried any mission that was a Mobile Armor fight it was absurdly easy. This held true regardless of what level pilots we used or how many people we ran with.
    God that was pissing me off lol, I have not been able to find anything out either like how I was talking about how I read that ace's scale to you. That's the only thing I can think of, was me being such a high rank that it made it hard no matter what we used.

Ridill
    BG Level

Aaaand beat it with Knight gundam
    and ding

Back to Devil May Cry platinum!
    I have no idea how I ended up stopping playing the DMC HD collection for dynasty warriors gundam.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Grats on plat. I still need to play DMC and DMC3, I started with 2 first to get plat out the way and it sadly killed my will to play DMC and DMC3 I'll eventually go back to them, but I'm too lazy now.