Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I hate missile bases + Master Asia's new VA = hnnnnnnggggggggggg

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Is Master's new voice a good thing or a bad thing? I haven't gotten it yet.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Is Master's new voice a good thing or a bad thing? I haven't gotten it yet.
    Very bad. Almost reminds me of Nappa's voice

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer View Post
    Very bad. Almost reminds me of Nappa's voice
    That slightly sucks. If it's DBZ Nappa, dunno if Z kai is different, then I'm ok with that. Because Amuro and Setsuna are in this...Brad Swaile is basically talking to himself when they both talk.

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

That slightly sucks. If it's DBZ Nappa, dunno if Z kai is different, then I'm ok with that. Because Amuro and Setsuna are in this...Brad Swaile is basically talking to himself when they both talk.
    lol I thought that bit was hilarious. Too bad they didn't have Quatre in this one, could have had a whole team of Brad Swailes.

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I played online with Cally, took us a few tries but we finally beat online missions 1 and 2 in the time we had. Freaking game is like, super confusing compared to 2. I have no idea how to upgrade suits properly, like I get the plans but how do you know what you are getting is better or worse than what is equipped? What's the deal too with having model 1 and 2 when it comes to upgrading? Someone help lol. It would be nice if the instruction manuals told you how to actually upgrade -.-

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kadaj View Post
    lol I thought that bit was hilarious. Too bad they didn't have Quatre in this one, could have had a whole team of Brad Swailes.
    blame that on Quatra being just too bland and boring. even his mobile suits. Didn't he not even get a new suit after his very 1st model? I don't even think his Endless Waltz suit looked any different, just blue.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Yeah, it was different (unfortunately):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5irQgiajDc&t=29s

And yeah, I turned the track back to English just to hear Master's voice and jesus fuck it's like they picked some random guy off of the street to voice him. Really sad since I actually enjoyed Domon and Master Asia's original Englush voices.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Anyone figure out how to unlock Duo/DSH yet? Also anyone playing on the PS3 that wants to play look me up, rescue78

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue View Post
    Anyone figure out how to unlock Duo/DSH yet? Also anyone playing on the PS3 that wants to play look me up, rescue78
    From what I can find reading various places online, he's part of the "Those Who Fight Each Other" story group...so I would assume that if you play as one of those characters you will eventually come across him and unlock. He's high on my priority too to unlock and use asap.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Selamis View Post
    From what I can find reading various places online, he's part of the "Those Who Fight Each Other" story group...so I would assume that if you play as one of those characters you will eventually come across him and unlock. He's high on my priority too to unlock and use asap.
    Ah so that’s how that work’s. Thanks for the info.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

My top priority is unlock GM for online play > level Kou > bazangos

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Selamis View Post
    Yeah he's in the chapter frontal is in. You gotta play through it a bit until you can notch him into your partner slot and then a few more and you've got him.

Also looks like every mobile suit has 1 special equipment item individual to them. DSH's is hyper jammer, which I believe makes you transparent/invincible for like 7 or so seconds after you perform your SP attack, might be longer I only noticed it like once after I unlocked it.

Does anyone know how you end up unlocking things like the RX-78 for Amuro or Char's Hyaku Shiki? I mean the story modes only pop you into Nu and Sazabi so far I'm guessing you have to beat them or something.

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kadaj View Post
    Yeah he's in the chapter frontal is in. You gotta play through it a bit until you can notch him into your partner slot and then a few more and you've got him.

Also looks like every mobile suit has 1 special equipment item individual to them. DSH's is hyper jammer, which I believe makes you transparent/invincible for like 7 or so seconds after you perform your SP attack, might be longer I only noticed it like once after I unlocked it.

Does anyone know how you end up unlocking things like the RX-78 for Amuro or Char's Hyaku Shiki? I mean the story modes only pop you into Nu and Sazabi so far I'm guessing you have to beat them or something.
    I'll try to find out, haven't really done much except level Amuro, Setsuna, and some other guy to level 13 (Ruo?). I would assume you get them through certain missions like in DWG2, or you just get them to pop up as a playable character once and then use the suit 5 times to buy the license like the rest of them? I had a friend explain to me more in detail about the upgrade system for suits and how to quickly level mobile suit lab which I plan to do tonight so I can get a minovsky drive. Boy do I hate how quickly suits overheat with the turbo boost in use.

MOST RAD.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Okay, love the game but one major gripe with the story mode. I hate how it forces you to complete certain missions with a different character you are on. Banagher I guess is one of the few that can go for so long and not switch with other characters for certain missions. There was initially a Ribbons force play but that was fine given the mission was 1 or 2 stars. But now I've reached the point where missions are 5-6 stars and it's forcing me to use level 1 pilots with rank 1 suits after I've done everything else on Banagher.

Big enemies can go fuck themselves too.

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yea I did the one tutorial mission against Big Zam and it's like a lot more work to bring them down than it was in 2, and Big Zam wasn't even hard in that one. God I don't want to even imagine Psycho Gundam and Devil Gundam.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Fuck no boost attack for big enemies. I've spent almost almost 10min on this trainee Big Zam for miniscule damage.

Edit: I agree with Amuro after this battle, "This would have been easier if I had more control."

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Big enemies are easy as long as you have a partner there to blow SP attacks on. The partner attacks can do a ton, depending on the two (I've been using Strike Freedom, so Dragoon spam is perfect for big enemies). Add in a good focus fire partner if the map allows it and you should have it down easy.

Otherwise it becomes a pain in the ass.

I've started getting back into the Story Missions, but I usually stop to hit up any of the unlock missions. Having rank 3 suits semi-to-fully upgraded has been a boon, even if I'm stuck on an underleveled character.

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Man online is fun as heck, I got almost all the missions done last night just going down the list, with random pick up groups. It's pretty fun with a beastly Deathscythe Hell and level 28 Duo and three other guys just gang raping zones and mobile armors. I think we took out Devil Gundam in like 30 seconds lol.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Any of you guys know if you can change the character's appearances after a certain set of requirements? Like in 2, could pick from MSG Char, 80's Sunglasses Char or Counterattack etc.

Going to be disappointed if I can't get 80's sunglasses Char D:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast