+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 382 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

2010-2011 NBA Season Thread

Well its that time of year folks PBT released their predictions for the east which are as follows.

EASTERN CONFERENCE
    Atlantic Division
    Boston Celtics (prediction 50 wins)
    Toronto Raptors (prediction 23 wins)
    New York Knicks (prediction 38 wins)
    Philadelphia 76ers (prediction 28 wins)
    New Jersey Nets ((prediction 34 wins)

Central Division
    Cleveland Cavaliers (prediction 28 wins)
    Indiana Pacers (prediction 35 wins)
    Chicago Bulls (prediction 52 wins)
    Milwaukee Bucks (prediction 53 wins)
    Detroit Pistons (prediction 30 wins)

Southeast Division
    Atlanta Hawks (prediction 51 wins)
    Orlando Magic (prediction 59 wins)
    Miami Heat (prediction 64 wins)
    Charlotte Bobcats (prediction 40 wins)
    Washington Wizards (prediction 35 wins)
    WTF @ Orlando winning 59 games.

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

It is a damn good thing LeBron did what he did, would be boring as fuck watching and rooting for the Hawks again. Now I can just be an anti-Heat(Cold?) fan.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

btw continuing something from the previous thread

Just when I thought I couldn't like Barkley anymore then I already do

On Lebron playing the race card:

It's like watching a movie. Just when you think it couldn't get any stupider, it gets more stupid...

"Howard I'm telling you. Sometimes you just say he's making bad decisions and you're like okay, he's gonna get it together. Then he makes more bad decisions. The thing that's interesting about LeBron, I don't think Magic, Michael, and myself, we said we wouldn't have did it. That's not a criticism. We were asked a question. I don't want to play with Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, or Michael, I want to beat them. That's strictly basketball. The only criticism I've heard about LeBron and it was my biggest criticism, that decision thing was just stupid. It was stupid. The second thing when they all came out there dancing around on stage, that was silly. That's the only thing I've heard LeBron get criticized about. That has nothing to do with race. That's what makes this last thing so stupid. That's stupid. The only criticism of LeBron has been the decision and the one hour of our life that we can't have back. And ESPN, oh my God. Oh my God. To go down to training camp and report everyday is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. I'm watching yesterday and one of the guys actually said LeBron looked fierce in practice. I'm like fierce in practice? What the hell does that mean? He was fierce in the second day of training camp. You're like come on man, he really didn't say that did he. This summer with LeBron and all the stuff that went on is like a bad movie. You just can't make this stuff up."

Banned.

BG Level

FFFFFFFFFF I can't wait for the season to start. This offseason has been too ridiculous... On the bright side, at least I now have more company in my disdain for Lebron.

also

when you see it

http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/7/8434/z8434917V.jpg

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Byron Scott is a secret Nazi!!

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone know where we can see the preseason games in Europe on net broadcast?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    Anyone know where we can see the preseason games in Europe on net broadcast?
    atdhe.net usually has almost everything

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

and Carlos Boozer Out 8 weeks with a broken hand.

The guy can't stay healthy

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Eredar

lol, he says he was running to answer the door and tripped over a bag (training equipment?) and heard a loud pop as he hit the ground.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Cleveland Can't get a break

ROFL

http://www.clevescene.com/64-and-cou...arture-to-espn

Not did they lose Lebron they lost their favorite Beat writer.

Brian Windhorst is taking his talents to South beach.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by deviousone View Post
    lol, he says he was running to answer the door and tripped over a bag (training equipment?) and heard a loud pop as he hit the ground.
    I think that's code for "I was doing something stupid that I shouldn't have been doing, according to my contract, so I'm going to invent a story so I can still get paid."

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Lol Super Friends already running into injury problems -- Dwade out of the preseason game with a hamstring injury.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

This might be a good spot for this: http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/mascots_guys_talking/

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Look the season will have the great fun for 2010-11.

A. Body
    BG Level

watched the Heat preseason game, not sure whether I should have been surprised or not that the team looked almost exactly like the Cavs from last season lol

foopy

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5654644
    The Los Angeles Lakers will win the NBA title and LeBron James won't win the NBA Most Valuable Player award -- at least if a survey of NBA general managers is accurate.

The annual NBA.com GM Survey, released Wednesday, says the Lakers are the team to beat, according to 63 percent of the 28 general managers who responded.

The Miami Heat, which picked up James and Chris Bosh to join Dwyane Wade during the offseason, was picked to win by 33 percent of the respondents.

The Boston Celtics were the pick of 4 percent.

In the MVP race, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder was the overwhelming pick, getting 67 percent of the votes. Kobe Bryant of the Lakers was second with 26 percent.

James, last year's league MVP, picked up just a single vote, as did Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic.

"LeBron's a two-time MVP, so just like the Lakers are the favorite, he's still the favorite to win MVP because you can't take it away from him until someone does," Heat guard Dwyane Wade told reporters Wednesday.

Other winners included John Wall as the league's rookie of the year (68 percent); Deron Williams of the Utah Jazz as the league's best point guard (60 percent); Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks and Pau Gasol of the Lakers as the top power forward (29 percent); Howard as the league's top center (96 percent); James as the best small forward (68 percent); and Bryant as the top shooting guard (86 percent).

Nowitzki also was voted the top international player and Durant as the player the GMs most would like to start a franchise with. Howard was named as the league's top defensive player on 79 percent of the ballots.

Bryant (79 percent) was the pick of the GMs as the player they'd rely on to take a shot with the game on the line.

The Heat are the pick as the most improved team (39 percent), followed by the New York Knicks and Washington Wizards (14 percent).

The Thunder was picked as the "most fun team to watch" by 52 percent of the respondents, while the Jazz was picked by 46 percent as the team with the best home-court advantage.

Phil Jackson, who returned to the Lakers, was voted the league's best coach (39 percent).

A. Body
    BG Level

well if Howard really learned these moves....

edit: huh, old youtube tag no longer works?

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Lakers wont win again, because Adam Morrison is a Wizard.

In my dreams Howard learns moves like that and takes the next step...god would that be nice.

If only Vince Carter was gone and Rashard Lewis returned to his 2009 form. Dude played so timid last year, its like Hedo took his balls with him when he left.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Hey guys big scandal in Miami

Apparently a gay sex tape involving a guy giving a blowjob to Lebron.

good stuff starts at the 1 min mark.

Spoiler: show