1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 35 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 24 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 3 hours, 35 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 6 hours, 24 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I missing something?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Am I missing something?

I've been grinding from 1-10 archer to catch up with my pugilist and make up for lost time from switching classes and I'm stuck at level 9 fighting blue mobs for 30-90 SP and I can't find anything but the rare yarzon that gives me decent SP and when I do find something stronger its a red that will eat my face off.

I'm in Ul'dah but in OB I started in Limsa Lominise (SP) and I remember over there you could fight Roselings which had a decent pop rate as well as Puk Hatchlings and Aurelias(SP) for great SP but that seems to be totally missing in Ul'dah.

Or am I missing something?

Do thistletail Marmots in Grid, theres an excellent spot west of Emerald Moss at the zoneline, I saw blue and green marmots there as LNC9

KnightAngel

Quote Originally Posted by Anton View Post
    Do thistletail Marmots in Grid, theres an excellent spot west of Emerald Moss at the zoneline, I saw blue and green marmots there as LNC9
    yea i found that spot by mistake. It's nice.