1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 14 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 9 hours, 14 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 7 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 2 hours, 14 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New Odin
    BG Level

If we get an update like this every 2~ weeks and content updates every 3 months (xmas next), that'd be pretty reasonable.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Haven't been able to open the game since the update. Anyone else have same issue?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Well, it only took them a little over a week post regular retail release to fix these issues. Not as speedy as most would have liked, but still, not terrible.

I am curious about something though. When they say "Made an adjustment to how experience points are distributed amongst party members. Instead of dividing a total number of experience points by the number of players who participated in the battle, it now distributes the total amount of experience points equally amongst all players in the party." are they really referring to experience points, or to skill points? I've gotten experience before from mobs I've never even touched while duoing, so I'm not sure why they make a distinction between players who participate in battle vs. simply being in party.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I'm still getting the stupid black screen about 50% of the time. Still works with enough attempts though.

Have you tried waiting to press play when you get that black screen thing? Whenever i get that problem it is because i go through the loading screens too fast, waiting 20 seconds for the spinning loading circle at the bottom of the screen to stop has always fixed that problem for me.

Don't be so eager and you might not get that problem ?

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I wish it was that simple. I've waited and it worked, and I've clicked play as quick as I could and it worked. It's very inconsistent with anything I've tried. Just the flip of a coin whether I get to put all my passwords in again.