Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question about +1 weapon path. Help please

I am sorry if this has been answered but I am wondering if anyone has any info on the +1 trial weapons such as Shamshir +1 and the +1 Elemental staves.

Basicly I am wondering if by adding +1 to these weapons if SE is hinting at the upgrade path ending with these.

I want to start the Elemental Staves(all 8) but hope that they are upgraded again in Dec.

I realize that more than likely no one has this info but still wonder if maybe it is floating around out there. Thank you for all the help.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by nikia View Post
    I am sorry if this has been answered but I am wondering if anyone has any info on the +1 trial weapons such as Shamshir +1 and the +1 Elemental staves.

Basicly I am wondering if by adding +1 to these weapons if SE is hinting at the upgrade path ending with these.

I want to start the Elemental Staves(all 8) but hope that they are upgraded again in Dec.

I realize that more than likely no one has this info but still wonder if maybe it is floating around out there. Thank you for all the help.

Brady guide says SE plans on adding more trials that will eventually accumulate into +3 versions that will then be synthesized into a normal staff. It also says that giant blue crystals are used to save your HP, but I was walking around La Theine and found a crystal that didn't do anything but give me a key item, so take that with a grain of salt.

Not sure If you are being helpful or sarcastic.

Will you please post the source info?

Oh no, not a new topic! We need to keep the month old threads on the first page, amiright?

Kill yourself.

User was infracted for this post.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by SaviorSelf View Post
    Oh no, not a new topic! We need to keep the month old threads on the first page, amiright?

Kill yourself.
    Are you that fucking stupid? This shouldn't go in random question, or magian weapon, or ANY OTHER thread that has to do with the SAME EXACT SHIT?

BUT NO BRO YOU'RE RIGHT! EVERY SINGLE STUPID QUESTION SHOULD GET ITS OWN THREAD

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I wonder what Brooder's repop is brb making new thread

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by SaviorSelf View Post

Kill yourself.
    He's right though. It's an absolutely retarded question. "Are they going to continue upgrading magian's weapons or will they stop at Lv85 even though the cap will be 99?" Well, bub, what do YOU think.

This is another shit thread by another new guy who signed up and thinks it's Alla. If it shouldn't go in the random question thread, it should be thrown right in the ban can.

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    I wonder what Brooder's repop is brb making new thread
    Not often enough for you to get the drop before the end of the year.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
    Not often enough for you to get the drop before the end of the year.
    orly?

Spoiler: show
    After bringing up Brooder in this thread I thought I'd go pop him before bed.
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...008_003059.jpg

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Holy shit, grats lmao.

It is amazing how horrid people are online. I bet you also think I am retarded or some variation of that. I asked a simple question in hopes that it could be maybe answered easily. I am truly sorry I ever bother to post on any forum.
    Next time I will read through possibly hundreds or thousands of posts in the hope that someone gives the answer to a question I had.
    Forgive me for asking for info.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It is amazing how horrid people are online. I bet you also think I am retarded or some variation of that. I asked a simple question in hopes that it could be maybe answered easily. I am truly sorry I ever bother to post on any forum.
    Next time I will read through possibly hundreds or thousands of posts in the hope that someone gives the answer to a question I had.

The page I linked you too is for random questions, just ask any random questions there in the future.

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The latter would imply the former because it would mean that you can't use a search button, but that's not to say that you are. The correct response here is to stop being butthurt, recognize the local forum attitude for what it is, and take note of the forum stickies.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Can we start banning dudes that post using Tapatalk?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    Can we start banning dudes that post using Tapatalk?
    When i first heard of it, it seemed pretty cool.

Then i saw it advertising itself in his posts and lold pretty hard.

... Thanks for caring.

Banned.

BG Level

I doubt anyone around here will care what you have to say as long as you're advertising tapatalk with every post!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Every forum has its own community rules. BG's tries to keep new threads to a minimum. If you have a random question, there's a random question thread. If you have a question about magian weapons, there's a magian weapon thread. BG does not take kindly to people who post a thread with a simple question because they want it to be seen and answered as quickly as possible. This is why the community jumped on your ass especially because you're new. If this is something that turns you off, then this is not the FFXI community for you.

You might think that searching through hundreds or thousands of posts, but that's why there is a search function. It's really not that difficult to use. I use it all the time before I even post a question in case it's already been answered.

Also, BG does not take kindly to people who post ideas and theories based purely on speculation without any kind of data to back it up.

To answer your question, S-E has said nothing regarding whether there will be further progression beyond the +1s so nothing is known for certain. New magian weapons have come out with every update, and there are still further level increases in the works, so it's fairly likely that there will be better magian weapons down the line.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Random question thread gets repetitive questions all the time. Skim the last 2 pages, and if you don't find an answer feel free to ask your question. Standard was basically collapsed into "What's better?" and "Random Question thread." No one looked past the first page or two of threads in Standard anyway, and most of the topics were single-question topics that fell into either of the two categories. Those two threads are now "Standard" and people reserve making new topics in "Advanced" for when there's a game-changing discovery or new content added that people will want to talk about. It is really a pretty effective system, but only because of the general agreement that that's how BG works. If we were going to add one more sticky, it'd be "What Great Katana Magian should I do?" because I swear that gets asked every other day. (Empyreal -> WoE -> WS damage w/5-hit -> STP w/ 5-hit, iirc)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast