1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 53 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 6 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 53 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 6 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karnja View Post
    no, i did it as intended. it just doesnt work as aegis said.
    I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong because it's always worked for me. You need to complete the objectives on the class that the marks are for. So if the quest is to kill 4 of X, every X you kill while being on the wrong class reduces your marks by 25%.

Why it's like this I don't know. I think it would be perfectly fine if we could do the leves on our mains even if the marks are for a sub. Even better would be if we simply got "guild marks" and were allowed to use them in any guild.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I know if i get offered thm marks i have to do the leve on thm. i already posted i did the complete leve on thm.

like i said, at this time my thm was 17, and con 25. was a 30 leve, which i only got cause my con was high enough.

again, i want to use taunt and voke in parties, but thatfor i would need to level gla and pug to 10 and i would get offered guild marks on higher leves which i cant get (on a lev 30 or 40 leve for example)

what i know is that i could not have gotten the 30 leve if i only had the 17 thm. Since i still got it and completed it but did not get any marks, i dont know this is intended or a bug.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

dude like i said, the limit is 10 for a R30, if you're above 10 you're probably get marks for R30, might be higher, but I stopped getting marks for ALL my R10 jobs when I hit R30 leves. So R10 jobs are fine. Same with R40 leves, I stopped getting any kind of marks for my jobs R20.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Did R14-22 Crab Camp in a 6 man party R10-R15 (CON, PUGx4, MARx1) today and it was pretty cool, everyone got 2 ranks or so, some guy said we were averaging 10,000 skill / hour, managed to learn 2-3 things about party mechanics... people really need to party more now :/

Good thing to do with a group of 6-8 rank 26ish people is blow up crabs in North of cassio and every now and then head to east room with skellies and wipe that room out. The skellies have slow respawn but give tons of SP and die fast.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

anyone got any ideas on some camps at rank30 been doing mistebeard cove on efts with my LS but ppl are bored to fcking death with it lol.

any decent confirmed camps at that rank?

we get around 170sp per eft at the moment.

SPOONY BeARD
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dakin Reyes
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by sceptre View Post
    anyone got any ideas on some camps at rank30 been doing mistebeard cove on efts with my LS but ppl are bored to fcking death with it lol.

Welcome to the current non-leve party system of FFXIV. 170sp per mob is pretty good in a party, I would stick there as long as you can stomach.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by sceptre

I have no idea in regards to a party, but as R38~ Glad the Hippocerfs near Camp Dragonhead (In Coerthas) gave 70-80SP solo (and have low HP), and are VERY abundant all over.

It could be worthwhile to try out a R30-32~ PT of about 3-5 there. I'd love to know if it's any good.

Telliani

It could be worthwhile to try out a R30-32~ PT of about 3-5 there. I'd love to know if it's any good.
    level 26-27 - 5(Thm, gla, gla, pug, lnc) of us were getting 90-100sp a kill, about 20-30s per fight. No risk of death.

Plus we started up there with a group of ...8? with a 19-24 spread before the last patch in Nov. I don't recall having problems when we were all 23-24, either.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

ah, ok.

So, it seems more like groups of 2-3 in the 30's might be best.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

party of 3 was getting 80sp per hippo at rank 30, not great but its someing i guess :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8