+ Reply to Thread

Eat Your Food, You Stupid Animated Llama

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/164...11/story.jhtml

'Napoleon Dynamite' Animated Series Headed To Fox
    Network orders six episodes of show voiced by original stars Jon Heder, Efren Ramirez and more.

Gosh, look what Fox has planned now! An animated series based on "Napoleon Dynamite," the 2004 indie hit about, well, not much at all besides a small-town kid with a slew of idiosyncratic lingo.

Fox has ordered six episodes of the series, Variety reports, following the May announcement that the network was developing the show. Much of the original cast has returned to voice the characters, including Jon Heder as Napoleon, Efren Ramirez as Pedro, Aaron Ruell as Kip Dynamite and Jon Gries as Uncle Rico.

Jared Hess, who co-wrote and directed the movie, is an executive producer and writer of the animated series, along with his brother Jerusha (a writer on the original film). Longtime "Simpsons" exec producer Mike Scully is also onboard as a writer and producer.

There is no word about when the series will reach the airwaves, but it seems a safe bet to assume the show will become part of Fox's Sunday night block of animation. Currently, the network airs two hours of animation starting at 8 p.m.: "The Simpsons," "The Cleveland Show," "Family Guy" and "American Dad." We'll have to wait and see where and when "Napoleon Dynamite" is eventually slotted.

Variety also reports that Jonah Hill's animated comedy, "Allen Gregory," has been picked up for seven episodes. Co-written and executive-produced by Hill and "Yes Man" writers Andrew Mogel and Jarrad Paul, the show follows a 7-year-old celebrity forced to attend elementary school with regular kids.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew...re_if_want.jpg

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Since they got all the original actors to do the voices, it might be funny. Jon Heder needed the work anyways since his acting career seems to have dried up.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Well if this means they get rid of The Cleveland Show I'm all for it, even though I didn't like the film.