1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 31 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 31 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level

Never thought FFXIV would be what finally turned BG into KI.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

4.0 spam makes me want to punch babies

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I never said you can't use it the same way if you want to. But it's not specific to that thread.
    So wait, it's okay to recreate a "FFXIV Media Reviews thread" and this time it'll be properly moderated? Because otherwise all you're doing is pushing the refuse from one corner of the room to the other, and ignoring it.

Quote Originally Posted by LD View Post
    Never thought FFXIV would be what finally turned BG into KI.
    Oh shut the fuck up.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

ff14 is a horrid game, not worth the money and it'll be hilarious when they have under 100k subscribers going into their 2nd month

FLAME SO GOOD

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    under 100k subscribers
    You mean under 20k

Degenxerate

Why did the other thread get closed? I don't see what the point of this one is. Despite all the SHIT people would post in there you would get the occasional on topic posts and links. That's the kind of stuff i was enjoying reading, even if i had to read through 10 pages of bullshit to see a useful post. I doubt anything useful will come out of this one. It would have been nice if the other one had any type of moderation at all.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    ff14 is a horrid game, not worth the money and it'll be hilarious when they have under 100k subscribers going into their 2nd month

FLAME SO GOOD
    Where is this info?

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    NO. that game was actually good, where as the abortion that is 14 has only one redeming quality (and this will actually start the thread, yall ^^)

It has allowed us, as fans/players/consumers, to realize what sort of leadership has been running SE for the past 4-7 years.
    It's not about the story, or the art, or the fun and adventure, it's about the god damn yen and the ole' green back.

It might have always "been about the money" but never at the cost of the thing that makes the company money. the art.

If I could i would learn japanesse enough to write a massively hurtful paper and I would travel around and read it to these people in public settings, and make them understand how badly they have fucked up something good.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    So wait, it's okay to recreate a "FFXIV Media Reviews thread" and this time it'll be properly moderated? Because otherwise all you're doing is pushing the refuse from one corner of the room to the other, and ignoring it.
    that's actually fine if you want to recreate the reviews thread. And yes it won't be allowed to become what the last one became.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

This thread will never work as our 3 knights will ignore it, and the spam will still get caught up everywhere else. But here's to trying!

FFXIV deserves way less then a 4, and should get a 1 in graphics cuz this shit is all copypasta'd. Srsly wtf were SE doing the last 9 years?

A. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up.
    What?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by millionsknives View Post
    This thread will never work as our 3 knights will ignore it, and the spam will still get caught up everywhere else. But here's to trying!

FFXIV deserves way less then a 4, and should get a 1 in graphics cuz this shit is all copypasta'd. Srsly wtf were SE doing the last 9 years?
    Doesn't really derserve a one in graphics, they arent too bad. At least a 5(not counting optimization issues). Though it is certainly very boring running around staring at mostly the same landscape when you're out of Anima.

Trigun

Quote Originally Posted by millionsknives View Post
    Srsly wtf were SE doing the last 9 years?
    GETTIN FUCKED UP!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL4j_m_bZe0

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Y'all just hating. This shit isn't really too bad when you play with friends, though there are some bugs

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

feel free to qq in this thread, nothing will happen
    then go qq in the other threads and get banned.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Meh, I just wonder what could have been had this had been pure PC. Its too bad some other developer can't take the SE rights and just roll out a game with it.

Vuitton

I am cancelling my pre-order.

So like is this going to be a spam thread or something where people try to see who can make the most faultiest troll?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast