1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 34 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 25 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 21 hours, 34 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 12 hours, 25 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    feel free to qq in this thread, nothing will happen.
    Its a trap! The mods are luring all the Trolls and Knights into one place, then they'll gas 'em! Leaving the rest of BG free to be impartial to FFXIV and smell the virtual roses

I am through with SE.

I am honestly shocked (not trolling). what happened to the humble and sincere squaresoft that made great games ff7-10?

I mean seriously. The company got their big break when they were dying (final fantasy) and after years of flawless, fun, story driven games... Over the last 5 years theyve given us shit games. Shit service. I mean I am done. Ok, ff10-2 - the fuck? Ok yeah good gameplay, good battle system, good graphics - absolutely terrible story...(charlies angels meets tomb raider? that game was kinda ridiculous looking in a joke type way...)

Then you get ffxi, ok good game, fun, but imo too addictive. The game basically forced the player base in a morally negative direction. Good game though, I wont lie. Then the absolutely dreadful, astonishingly bad service and support. They spit on us.

FF12 - amazing graphics. Shit gameplay - wtf, if i wanted to play an offline MMO type game I would play ffxi. WTF with these one dimensional characters and this dull, sad, boring storyline? I couldn't find myself caring less as to what was happening. All I wanted to do was camp "NMs" except i could do that in ffxi for much more glory and money. Shit game.

FF13 - Again.. amazing graphics.. but shit gameplay. wtf is with this company? are they sniffing lines of coke off their girlfriends asses while they make this shit? This game is stunning looking but it's just so dull. The story i found boring and not captivating enough. Although better than 12. way better than 12. I hated the battle system. A simple, traditional or old school jrpg random battle type thing woulda been fine.. Overall, this game was less suck and more dull than ff12. FF12 at least tried to seem like an mmo, which made it seem bigger than it was. This game was just a straight line(literally mind you) into snoozevill.

ff14 - Wow. Just wow. There are no words to describe how insulting this game is. Its as if they made the game with the intention of making us hate the series. Get. the. fuck. out. I just spent all this money on this dreadful excuse for a game?

oh yeah and good graphics.

SE needs to get a fucking clue. Stop giving us shit covered in sugar. Im fine (most of u prolly are too) with sub par or ok graphics like the old school games. Just give us a good fucking game.... Stop focusing so much on graphics and more on gameplay, structure and story ffs... Its a complete 180 from where they were. 4-5 flawless games and then a pile of crap. Even ffxi turned the player base into a bunch of cheating assholes. Not to mention SE couldnt give two shits about its customers.

In short (i know they prolly wont see this but..) go fuck yourself SE. I am never buying shit from this pos company again and you all should do the same. They are so bad its sick. They give us shit product with high prices and don't even bother trying to seem sincere in fixing issues.

who else is tired of reading "were sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused." LOL! If they keep this up, their final fantasy isnt far behind im sure. Fuck this game. Fuck this company.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I hate this game so much, cancelling my account. Knew it was gonna be shit when I saw the jobs this game would have. Tasteless shit jobs that were horrible. Tried too hard to not make it FFXI-2 and instead made it some weird trash game with very small familiarities to FF franchise.

Vuitton

I am cancelling my account is the new I am cancelling my pre-order.

Discuss.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Also Hyan and Mio(w/e) should stop posting on FFXIV forums, hard to read other posts with their trash white knight posts.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Vuitton View Post
    I am cancelling my account is the new I am cancelling my pre-order.

Discuss.
    But what comes after this!?

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

^ I am re-subbing, trying it for a day, then re-canceling!

It's sad the last real good FF game was FFX. I always considered FFXI more of a social fun type thing, instead of a "final fantasy". I enjoyed chatting, exploring and hunting etc.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Dayum, thats like a double bitch slap

or something

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lovex View Post
    It's sad the last real good FF game was FFX. I always considered FFXI more of a social fun type thing, instead of a "final fantasy". I enjoyed chatting, exploring and hunting etc.
    I disagree with almost all of your points. 11 is an amazing game, only thing that makes it suck sometimes is the dick heads that play it. 12 was an awesome game, 13 had awesome music/graphics and decent story.. gameplay wasn't fun imo. 10-2 was a decent game, only reason people hate it is because 3 females are the main characters.

Quote Originally Posted by LD View Post
    Never thought FFXIV would be what finally turned BG into KI.
    Same thing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    I disagree with almost all of your points. 11 is an amazing game, only thing that makes it suck sometimes is the dick heads that play it. 12 was an awesome game, 13 had awesome music/graphics and decent story.. gameplay wasn't fun imo. 10-2 was a decent game, only reason people hate it is because 3 females are the main characters.
    Maybe I'm just used to old school. Did you play the older games? You gotta admit the series has gone downhill since 10. Maybe I was too harsh on 11 but you made a good point. Problem is, XI used to require you to depend on other people. If you wanted a ridill or ebody, you had to deal with cheaters/jerks etc and back in the day those drops were the absolute best. Those dickheads made up 90% of endgame content that required HNMs. Thats a huge part of the game imo.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Riposte View Post
    Where is this info?
    I was mainly poking fun at this because of the words "flame wars thread" in the title, i know for some people it's kind of hard to understand what a flame thread is. but either way i'm sure you'll see the source for that info in a month then you can come back and i'll give you a new fortune

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Yes that is true, a lot of times the players mess up 11 for me but I love the story and gameplay of it tbh (end game party mechanics/lore, not so much xp grinding). Yes I played every FF including many spin-offs.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Lovex View Post
    How was FFX any different than FFXIII? Both were on rails for the majority of the game. You get access to the full world map at the very end of the game. It was good but far too many people rank X over IX, a game that is pretty underrated.

XII for all its faults improved on the IX idea of letting you travel around and do sidequests/hunts/NMs/synthesis before progressing with the main story which was better than the tunnel idea readopted in XIII.

Yes, Vaan sucked, Penelo had no point being with the group and Fran was just there to highlight Balthier but XII got alot of things right even though at the same time it got alot of things wrong. It's an improvement over X.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

oh many there's so much bitterness in the gametrailers' narrator's voice.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

A lot of the lag is the player's system. I was lagging like crazy after playing for a week with no reboot. I noticed a difference after reboot. So that leaves me to believe if your system isn't great the lag will be worse. They still need to make it less laggy in general however.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

The gametailer's was the best. That guy had enough.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Are you really trying to suggest it's the end-users system that is causing the lag? Really?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast